5.0 out of 5 stars Review on purchase of Economics Book
The service was great. I was able to purchase my book and received it quickly. Thank you.
Published on March 2, 2007 by Coco Chanel

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL
I received the book 2 and a half weeks later than the stated arrival date, and the seller did not say it only had selected material...I failed 2 tests because of this...waste of time, money and energy. VERY VERY VERY upset.
Published on July 17, 2008 by P. Adeli

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, July 17, 2008
This review is from: Economics (Reinforced NASTA Binding for Secondary Market) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review on purchase of Economics Book, March 2, 2007

Economics (Reinforced NASTA Binding for Secondary Market)
Economics (Reinforced NASTA Binding for Secondary Market) by Stanley L Brue (Hardcover - January 22, 2008)
Used & New from: $1.76