5.0 out of 5 stars Economics for Social Issiue
Arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. Thank you for your the book. It is a life saver for my class in Economics for Public Affairs at UTSA..
Published 20 months ago by Giselle M. Cummins

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I thought
Published 21 months ago by Danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars Economics for Social Issiue, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Economics of Social Issues (McGraw-Hill Economics) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I thought, January 17, 2013
Though the it is the book I needed, its "Very Good" description was a bit off. It was suppose to be "a couple bent edges," but it's extremely scratched up, worn spine, and not a single edge that's not bent or torn. I'm not a complainer at all, I just think the condition of the book isn't as good as its description. I don't think it was a malicious in any way though.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book was in very good condition and even though I was supposed to have ..., September 30, 2014
The book was in very good condition and even though I was supposed to have the 20th edition for my Economics class this book is exactly the same as the 20th edition and I paid only $20 rather then the $120 they wanted me to pay for the 20th edition! Definitely pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Economics of Social Issues, July 20, 2010
This product came in just as promised in a very quick mailing time! It was perfect because I needed it for school soon after I got it. Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars 18th vs. 19th, April 26, 2010
The process went smoothly; however I received the 18th edition, which is not the picture shown. I needed the 19th edition, which is the picture shown. I did not have time to mees with trying to return it, so I will hopefully make it work.

Economics of Social Issues (McGraw-Hill Economics)
Economics of Social Issues (McGraw-Hill Economics) by Paul Grimes (Paperback - September 25, 2009)
Used & New from: $4.50