Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 23, 2014
With my little dancers growing so fast, I didn't want to spend a fortune on ballet shoes for them just to grow out of in a few months. These are great quality, especially for the price! I ordered up a size just to make sure they would fit and so they could be worn a little longer - they were both a little loose on my girls, so I would say that they are very true to street-size.
on June 11, 2013
The color is not quite as bright pink as it looks in the picture. It's actually ballet pink (a slightly brownish pink) but ballet pink is what our dance studio requires so they're perfect!
My daughter says the new shoes are more comfortable than the ones she previously had (different brand) and she's thrilled with them. Can't beat the price either!
on October 3, 2013
Be advised that this shoe T1000C is a child size... meaning more like toddler or infant. I ordered shoes for my 4 children who are ages 5, 7, 10 and 12 and what I received were infant/toddler shoes. In order to get the "adult" size (which is what I needed) you need to find the T1000 shoe. I ended up ordering them over the phone directly from Discount Dance Supply. That way I was able to give them my children's street shoe size and they did the conversions to know which size slippers we needed. Returning the wrong sized shoes to Amazon was no problem, but for the ones that came from Discount Dance Supply I had to pay the return shipping. I have not yet received the correct sized shoes from Discount Dance Supply, so we have yet to actually test the shoes performance.
on August 14, 2013
These shoes are very poorly made and the entire cotton lining came out of the shoe after just a couple of hours of wear. I'm sending these back!
on April 8, 2016
When I first got these, they seemed very narrow, but once I put them on my daughter they fit perfectly. The draw string really does help them fit well. When my daughter tried them on without tights she did say they were itchy, the material inside the shoe is a little bit like a very thin canvas/linen like material. But with tights there were no complaints. Overall great quality for the price.
on January 17, 2016
These ballet shoes were for the most part as expected. Finding dance "gear" for boys is very challenging. My almost 4 year old son wears a size 9 in regular shoes and his foot tends to run a bit wide. I ordered a 9.5W, hoping to have some room to grow. These ballet slippers will do exactly that. There are two strings up by the toes that can be pulled to make the shoe fit a bit more snug on the foot and reduce/remove the gapping. He has worn these with thick and thin socks with no issues as well.

The elastic band holds ballet slipper on well and he can dance through class - and our living room, with no problems. He's says their comfortable and can easily put them on and take them off with no assistance. The shoes are also completely interchangeable (either shoe can go on the right or left foot).
review image
on September 11, 2015
I bought it for my 4 years old daughter who is dancing for a year. Since she grows up pretty quick and this is a good price & good quality to get. We don't know how long it'll last (or she might get bigger before it'll tear a part), but so far she says it's comfy and she likes it.
on April 17, 2016
This full sole ballet slipper is constructed with a comfortable, yet durable leather. Features include a cotton lining, a cotton drawstring, a suede sock liner, and an attached elastic strap.

These shoes are comfortable for my child, look nice, and seem very sturdy. I would recommend these for any beginner ballerina.
on April 18, 2016
Fantastic ballet slippers. They’re good quality and your child is more likely to outgrow them before they out wear them. They come with the elastics already sewed onto the slippers. Once my child gets older I’ll want us to have the flexibility to choose where to place the elastics to best fit his feet but while he’s still really young it’s nice to be able to take them out of the box, put them on, and go straight into class. I bought the black, required color for the studio we go to for boys. The color is good and hasn’t had any wearing to it. Some of the other cheap brands we’ve bought have had early color wearing or the color has rubbed off onto other items in his dance bag. Great show for very young dancers!
on November 7, 2014
These shoes don't have the slightest bit of stretch to them, so they are a PAIN to get on and off. I suggest getting Bloch brand. Their shoe has some stretch so is much more convenient to use. (Disclaimer: I don't know how stretchy or not a ballet shoe is *supposed* to be, but I have a 3-year-old, so I don't really care. I just need them to be easy to get on and off.)