Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Economy Santa Beard Wig Set Adult
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size Name: One Size|Change

on December 26, 2011
Purchased this for my 6-year-old son to wear with his Santa Costume. Was concerned it would be too big, since it is adult size. But, it worked just fine - I just tightened the beard straps with a couple quick hand stitches. It is a good inexpensive ($12, free shipping) choice for light use.
on December 3, 2007
I bought this santa beard and wig because we lost the one that belonged with our costume. This beard was made by the same company, but it is not even close to the same beard. The strap for the beard will not stay on and we can not even figure out how it is supposed to stay put. The beard was only 11.00, but shipping was 8.00. It came in a big envelope. There is no way that it cost that much for shipping! Ridiculous!
on February 4, 2013
I am sure there are higher quality Santa beards out there so if you have a major event or your Santa will make upclose appearances, you should fkeep looking. If you are doing a 1-2 appearance and Santa wont be very close like a parade or mall walk, this would work just fine. The price is right.
on November 19, 2009
Is this the cheapest beard they sell? Yes. But it gets the job done and doesn't look cheap. I was definitely pleased with it. The hair and beard portions come as two separate pieces--could be helpful if you just wanted a head of white hair at some point. It was great for a one-night halloween costume. Probably not ideal for multiple long-term wears as a Santa character.
on July 9, 2016
We needed a beard for a school costume for my son and this worked perfect. It was a tad bit big for him and we needed a much shorter beard. We trimmed it to fit and I rigged up a tighter fit with an elastic band around the ears and it worked great.
on December 16, 2014
Ever heard of a black Santa claus, well the white beard and hair makes me look funny but a 6 year old won't care. Good outfit but don't be hard on it for its light weight and can be destroyed if you get into a fist fight lol. So guys get a suit for your kids.
on December 19, 2013
I picked this up when borrowing a santa outfit because I've never been one to put other people's hats and wigs on my head. It is obviously fake, but given the use it doesn't matter. It is not obvious junk however and has a nice fullness without being heavy.
on January 15, 2015
I'm going to attached some elastic to make the elastic go around my head. It comes with elastic to go around the ears. While it's fine, it feels like it wants to fall. Regardless, I'm very happy with the results!
on June 4, 2014
I wanted to surprise my daughter with Santa actually coming into the house to drop off her gifts, and this wig was a perfect buy. It looks VERY real, and fits PERFECT! I highly recommend this one! :)
on January 11, 2013
If you're just wanting something fun for an occasion and don't need absolute premium, this works great. I used it for a "Bad Santa" movie costume and it was awesome. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for high end professional use though.