5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the Traveller in you!!!
Published on December 18, 2010 by SamanthaPk

1.0 out of 5 stars Powerstick Power Failure
Unfortunately I had a negative experience w/the Powerstick. It's a great concept, but stopped working shortly after I bought it - not great when you are counting on it for back up / emergency use (I think it is because the button on the device stopped working).
Published on October 18, 2010 by Laura Klapper

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the Traveller in you!!!, December 18, 2010
This review is from: POWERSTICK USB PORTABLE CHARGER (Electronics)
When I bought this portable charger, it was a little cheaper than the price displayed now. I guess the increase in price speaks for itself about the quality of the product. I absolutely love it. Now I am no longer worried about missing calls or no music due to low battery. I also gave this as a gift to my brother who travels a lot on work. He tells me this is the best gift he ever got. A must buy if you are like me who forgets the wall charger wherever I go!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backup and battery life, December 1, 2009
This review is from: POWERSTICK USB PORTABLE CHARGER (Electronics)
I bought this so that I can charge my iPhone 3GS when it runs low on battery. All I have to do is plug it in and turn it on and it will charge up to 45% of my battery.

This product works perfectly with other devices too because it comes with a plethora of adapters.
Definitely worth the price. Very eco friendly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but..., June 22, 2012
This review is from: POWERSTICK USB PORTABLE CHARGER (Electronics)
Does the job, but only added 40% to my iPhone 4s before it died. Also, should have a USB port so I don't have to carry another cord around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Powerstick Power Failure, October 18, 2010