4.0 out of 5 stars Handy work bag
Happy to take it to work everyday :) Very spacey and holds everything (Does not have any partitioning) Exactly as described by the seller.
Published 10 months ago by Somdutta Chakraborty

1.0 out of 5 stars just so so, not worth enough!
I bought it for 14.99 dollars two months ago .and now it is 9.97 dollars. I am very disppointed,because the bag is just so so,and Inside material is so cheap, it just worth 2 dollars,I think.
Published 7 months ago by zhao xiao feng

1.0 out of 5 stars just so so, not worth enough!, May 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy work bag, February 27, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it!, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Ecosusi Style Soft Shopper Hobo Tote Handbag Patterns with Coin Wallet (Apparel)
Not sure why this bag got more than 1 star it's cheap and not even worth the money or time :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars PLASTIC?, January 16, 2014
Am not sure if it's for real. Like the size and style. Howver, wish there was an inner zippered compartment. Price is right. Although they show in bag in green, I bought it in beige. Since I just received this, I can't comment on any of its attributes except to say that at this time, it seems to be a comfortable fit and looks just as I would want it to be Again, I cannot compare this to any other of my tote bags as those I have are much larger, which is the reason why I purchased this one.

Additionally, had I known this was made in China, I never would have bought it. Now, after using it for some time, I realize the pockets inside are not deep enough to accommodate a cell phone in its entirety and wallet compartment is not wide enough.

And yes, it's plastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you buy, April 20, 2013
I've ordered a "light green" color, however, when it arrive i was really surprised by what's in front of me. The light green is much closer to a "light" dark green. But, of course, you get what you buy. For a low budget everyday school bag, this will do. Would not recommend to go with the picture shown. Go with safer color light ivory or black if you have to.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Cheap and Cheap, May 16, 2014
The headline says it all. Oh yeah, The color is aqua on green. Does not match anything I have. Too Bad.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected., May 8, 2014
I like nice size bags but this is huge .I will be returning. 2 stars for the color pretty love pink

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great!, May 8, 2014
Sharon Howard (Louisville, Ky, US) - See all my reviews
I love this product. Plenty of room , attractive and a wonderful price. I would highly recommend buying this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Goo Value, April 22, 2014
This bag is really nice, especially for the price. The color is very pretty for spring. It holds everything you could want to carry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great but cheap, rusty zippers, February 14, 2014
The shipping process took a long time to finally arrive to my door step but over all I like this purse. Trust me, when you tear open the package like some savage beast like I did, you would be INCREDIBLY disappointed because the purse smells like plastic, it looks cheap, it feels cheap, and the zippers SUCK! You will be so angry, you would want to write a HORRIBLE review on Amazon and demand for a FULL refund. But after you realize that you need a BIG purse to carry all your junk, you will realize that this purse is REALLY AWESOME!
I'm not gentle with my purses and I do not take care of them very well. My purses tend to always rip and get damaged within the first week of using it. But this purse has lasted me through sunshine, cold weathers, windy weathers, light showers, and HEAVY showers.
What I love about this purse is that it's super big. It can carry your stuff, your boyfriend's stuff, your friend's stuff, your dog's stuff, your cat's stuff, your enemy's stuff... and there's a cute tiny purse attached to it and you can put your wallet, your coins, your credit cards, your whatever in it.
Personally, I use it for a school/work bag. I got complimented that it looks like a Kate Spade bag. That was a big compliment, considering the fact I only paid like $15 for it! The zippers could have been made with better materials... but either way, it's a great purse. At first you'd think it's no better than a purse you can buy for $1.50 at Daiso, but this is definitely made out of pretty sturdy material. DEFINITELY planning to buy another color purse. :P