- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$23.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$21.49 (48%)|
Why use it?
1. Thousands of Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne & common skin conditions sufferers have already been helped with our balm.
2. It does NOT dry out your skin - as an Excellent Moisturizer for delicate, sensitive or damaged skin.
3. Shea butter has the highest healing fraction of any natural oil including coconut oil, hemp seed oil etc
4. The smallest amount goes a very long way - use only a scrape of our extra thick balm and warm it in your hands prior to application to get maximum benefits & avoid feeling greasy once absorbed.
5. Excellent barrier cream to protect and repair your skin - stops itching on impact!
Bursting With Nature's African Shea Butter Is Hand Made Using Traditional Methods.
1. Gentle, rich & natural relief for common skin & scalp conditions for all ages even safe for babies.
2. Delivers a rich all natural cocktail of vitamins A, E & F including the EFA's (essential fatty acids) to your skin, in a format your skin can absorb.
3. Absolutely Free From Chemicals, Parabens, Paraffin, Artificial Ingredients & Fragrances
4. Shea butter has a natural nutty & smokey smell - if you do not like its smell, we offer our customers the ability to create their own personalised fragranced DIY moisturizer
Our Guarantee To You Is Simple - If Your Skin Doesn't Feel And Look Noticeably Better In 30 Days We Will Give You 100% Money Back - That Is Guaranteed.
Buy Today With 100% Confidence And Zero Risk - Place 2 In Your Basket For Free Shipping.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
didnt work out for me very well its really i used it for like a month and it only left me oily and it just made my skin drier than it was with my psoriasis thanks anywaysPublished 1 month ago by Jose
This keeps my eczematous dermatitis under control. No problems since I started using this several months agoPublished 1 month ago by D. Boehm
It felt great for a few days, but then my skin became irritated and I had to stop using it.Published 3 months ago by Carol
I've only used this a short time, but I do see positive effects on chronic itch/rash problems. When I first opened the jar, I was a little surprised by the appearance. Read morePublished 3 months ago by randee
I have been using this product since the end of December exactly as the directions stated. I have a number of rashes, red bumps, & chapped skin areas, and since this product... Read morePublished 4 months ago by frequent shopper
NOW THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. AND THE VALUE WAS PRICED LOW FOR WHAT THIS DOES WHEN YOU PUT ON PROBLEM PLACES OF YOUR BODY.Published 4 months ago by DIANA
This stuff is awesome, it cleared up my baby's eczema after using it twice a day for several days.Published 4 months ago by Sarah Peters