Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 10, 2014
It has a worn in finsih, which I didnt expect. Its cool though. I like it enogh to wear and didnt want to return it. I would recommend if your looking to try something different like I was.
on December 22, 2013
This is such as "must have" item as the material of the bracelet is genuine and not cheap looking at all. I am a huge ED hardy fan and came across this item after searching for jewelry.
on May 7, 2014
Expected good quality of material used. The paint cracked. Wore only once. Will just keep it coz does not look nice anymore.
on December 27, 2013
The picture shows it in a brown, the one I received was black and VERY cheap looking. Guess you get what you pay for. I bought this as a gift but couldn't bring myself to actually give to them.
on April 29, 2014
Loved it a bit to small it fit me but it was for my daughter who is a super ed hardy fan. I have never been disappointed with anything I have bought from Amazon .i have bought a lot of things.
on May 14, 2014
I cant wear it its to small for my wrist so i have not yet gotten to wear it, also i thought the quality of it would be better.
on March 9, 2014
It is black, not brown, but I read that in the previous reviews. It's still super cute, I love the worn look as well.
on February 1, 2015
I purchased this because I'm originally from Los Angeles and I really was attracted to this funky, colorful bracelet. It's not for wearing because I want to hang it near my collection of very colorful 6" zippers I've been collecting and a rack of plastic bead necklaces in many colors. It's my serenity and creativity wall. Unfortunately, this Ed Hardy bracelet, in person, is dark and muddy. Not at all bright and whimsical as this picture. I still like the bracelet, and it was a good bargain, but beware it may be as many as three shades darker, as mine is. Disappointing, but I'm a huge Ed Hardy fan anyway!
on May 30, 2015
It's definitely for size 7 wrist or smaller. My 18y/o niece loves it. She has allergies to metal. The adjustable studs don't touch the skin. The leather band is thick with beautiful Ed Hardy rose design. Well made. Will purchase more for other nieces.
on October 12, 2013
This is a bracelet for the Rocker girl! I love all their things. This braclet fits a small wrist though. I have a bigger wrist and still kept it to use someway. I did not want to give it up!anyone would love this.