Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 15, 2014
The watch itself is pretty nice for the price I paid. But this is the first time I've purchased a new watch and the battery was already dead. Even though batteries are relatively cheap and I have my own tools to replace it, the principle is that when you buy a new watch, you shouldn't have to be opening the watch and replace a battery.
on March 3, 2014
I had heard that the watch was a little too big for some, but I found it just right. Looks good when dressed casual or when dressing up. I am very satisfied.

Brenda
on August 8, 2014
Just received this watch 5 minutes ago and no movement. It's a great deal if the watch works, otherwise it's just junk.
on September 20, 2014
Stopped running after 5 minutes. The hands are the same color as the face, so you cant even see them.
on August 15, 2014
No one can deliver a brand new watch with a dead battery. Is this battery life this product offers?
on September 15, 2014
DOA twice. Had to send them back twice as they were received with dead batteries.
on September 22, 2014
Sent first one back. Second ran two weeks battery when dead. Replaced battery.