Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ed Hardy Women's FU-FL Fusion White Watch
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 19, 2014
Got this on a lightning deal. I though that since its original price was almost a hundred dollar the quality of the watch would be good enough, well I was wrong. I've had it for less than a month and the screen has condensation on it from washing my hands, I can't even imagine swimming with it! Working with Amazon now to get something else because I need a watch.
on August 8, 2014
This watch is awesome. Arrived working, and in a timely fashion. This watch is durable, and extremely easy to use. There were instructions inside the box, but everything is pretty self-explanatory, if you've ever worn a watch before. I haven't had a chance to use it in the water just yet, but I expect it to hold up just fine. Did I mention it's also reallllly pretty?
on August 6, 2014
wasn't what I expected. the band was discolored. supposed to be white but was beige. I send it back .pissed off I had to pay to ship it back
on August 7, 2014
I buy this watch to my girldfriend she loved great for me jijiji
on August 1, 2014
DID NOT WORK!! Directions in box for different watch- returned!!
on August 25, 2014
Seemed like a nice watch, already stopped working!
on August 14, 2014
Good watch but it is a little bit big for a woman
on August 19, 2014