Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ed Hardy Women's FU-YTG Fusion Yellow Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 19, 2014
The giftbox was smashed in one corner, but no big deal since I was keeping the watch. But it's big and clunky and heavy for a woman's watch, and the watch face design was too busy and chaotic; you could barely recognize the tiger face. The only thing I liked about it was the yellow band. Overall, it looked like a cheap heavy watch so I returned it.
on January 25, 2015
The face on this watch is gigantic! The watch band is silicone and is proportionate in width to the watch face. I've had a lot of compliments but don't wear it that often. Other than winter time, heavy watches in Florida are not ideal.
on August 4, 2014
It's a heavy, beefy, honkin' man's watch with a thick band sized short for a woman, making it, apparently, a "women's" watch. It's a lot to wear just to make the "Ed Hardy" statement, whatever that is. Oh, and, unless you're rockin' 15/15 vision, you're not going to read the date on the face.
on August 7, 2014
I was looking for a bold watch, and I found it. . Beautiful colors bbc.co on the face. Easy to read the time.
on September 4, 2014
A bit too bulky, but I like the color and the tiger image.
on August 4, 2014