Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2012
I have ordered shoes from Amazon.com before. These shoes were extremely well priced for an extremely good fit and a very cute look. They are exactly the boots I was looking for. They fit my narrow foot and appropriately hugged my lower leg (not too tight, not too loose). I was skeptical (like others) about the logo-I got the black color and expected the logo to be too obvious, but it def. was not. That's coming from someone who HATES to have company symbols on her clothing. These boots are great. I can't wait to wear them!
Excellent buy for the price. So happy I took a chance.
on January 9, 2012
Great dark brown color as shown. Comfortable and really cute. There really isn't a problem with the zipper as was mentioned in previous reviews, at least for me. I think it's just the liner inside the zipper can get caught over your ankle, so you just need to watch as your are zipping them. I'm glad I bought them.
on February 19, 2012
One of the other reviewers said that these boots were better than pictured, and they were right! The price is unbelievable for the quality of these boots and they are extremely stylish. I purchased the black boots and when I first took them out of the box they almost looked like a soft suede material, but then in a different light they looked like a soft leather. Can easily be worn with jeans or skirts. They do run narrow and I am not sure I would feel the same if I had larger calves, but for me they are perfect. Highly Recommend!!
on November 28, 2011
The picture does not do this boot justice. The synthetic looks like fine grained leather. The boot is lined with a silk like material and the fit is nice and comfortable. Probably not a good choice if you have wider calfs, but I like my boots snug. These fit my leg very well, alleviating my concern about the dreaded "boot gap"! I was worried about the logo on the boot, but it is really quite cute. These boots will go great with casual skirts and dresses. Looking forward to being that kickass, stylish mama in the carpool line!
on November 1, 2012
I agree with most of the other reviewers here: these are nice! For faux leather it's great quality. The fit is good around the ankle and I ordered half a size up from my usual to accomodate for socks and that will be perfect.

The dark brown is a very nice, earthy color. The logo is not obnoxious at all and the details are well done. It definitely looks like a more expensive boot.

I must have the skinniest calves on the planet, because I definitely do have a gap around the calf with no way to tighten it, so I can't really wear it with skirts as I planned. However, I tried them with skinny jeans and pants and it works out just fine.

Definitely recommend these boots to others.
on February 9, 2013
I used a birthday gift card to purchase these boots. Love them. Wear with leggings, sweaters or jackets. One of best thing is that you cannot see the "Ed Hardy" logo on the grey boots. Very comfortable, have spent long days standing and walking in them. Comfortable.
on March 9, 2012
I rarely buy shoes online, but when I saw these (and the great price!) I decided to take a chance. Well, I was not disappointed in any way! They are comfortable and great looking! I got several compliments the first time I wore them, and they have not stopped each time I put them on again.
on October 22, 2012
This ended up being a little cheaper looking and a little more teenagery than I would have liked, but someone else could make it work just fine. Plus, the calf was too large on me - then again I have chicken calves and nothing seems narrow enough for them, unless it's like $200+! Why can't they make cheap boots that fit skinny calves?
on March 5, 2013
I almost didn't buy these because of the Ed Hardy signature and logo, but it's surprisingly understated, at least on the brown ones. I love the boots; they're very comfortable, and even though I have kind of scrawny calves, these don't make me look like a pirate. I've got lots of compliments on them!
on February 7, 2012
I work on my feet for 8 hours a day and these are the best looking most comforable shoes ever. You also get a million compliments. The logo is nice and not very noticeable. The quality is that of a $200 boot.