5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this beautiful watch to anyone wanting something a little different., July 16, 2013
This review is from: Ed Hardy Women's JA-BK Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
It is a little heavy so the bracelet needs to fit really well and I had quite a number of the links removed. I had been looking online for months to try and find something just that little bit different. Today was the first time I have worn it and with the fitted bracelet it was just something special to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ed Hardy Women's JA=BK Quartz watch with black dil, August 23, 2013
Watch arrived on time, packaged very good, watch very pretty and good quality. Time is a little difficult to see so if you have poor eye sight, you wouldn't want this watch but its OK for me. It's a dressy watch and unique. I had to take out several links and could not get the pin back in. Had to take to jeweler an even they had a difficult time. But worth the effort and I like the watch very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 4, 2014
Pbrivera "pbr" (honolulu, hawaii) - See all my reviews
I love the colors and the style. I wanted something different and this watch was upbeat, water resistant and had a metal band.

4.0 out of 5 stars Visually stunning - quality-wise so-so, September 13, 2014
If it were on due to my wife's reaction, would warrant 5 stars, but I'm taking one off because the watchband's plastic material seems lightweight and dubious quality.
Costumers with small wrists will need to loose 2-3 links.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!, March 18, 2014
Love it, Had ordered a purple one before, never did like it would like to return but all I have is the watch and the box