Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 6, 2013
The band on this watch is way too big. I'm average size and I removed 4 links and it fits perfectly! It's really easy to remove the links. There is an arrow on the back of each link showing which way to push the pins out. I love these watches (I bought two other colors so I'd have the three colors that I mostly wear!)
on February 17, 2014
received my watch on think and it is by far the best looking watch ive ever seen! the watch was 2 big but the links comes out easily just push the pins out following the arrows i would recommend anyone to buy this!!
on August 21, 2015
This Ed Hardy watch was very easy to size which leads me to believe that it will break very easily.
Face hard to read, looks 100% in picture but I got the watch on sale so what can I say.
on May 29, 2015
Nice watch. Was way to big though. Had to have it sized smaller.
on September 2, 2014
Was a gift for my grand-daughter and she loves it.
on August 14, 2014
Absolutely a beautiful, yet fun watch to wear.
on December 29, 2014
LOVE BUT NEEDS ADJUSTMENT AT JEWLER
on October 2, 2014
I get so many compliments on it!!
on April 17, 2015
This is a beautiful watch!:)
on May 14, 2014
I like the design but it is too big for a woman arm , i cannot wear it ,...but it looks good