Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ed Hardy Women's JA-WH Jasmine White Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 14, 2014
A nice looking watch which the person it was intended for loved but broke within 4 months. The bracelet broke in a place close to the watch. The only warranty information provided is on a small piece of paper which also includes the instructions. The warranty states that it does not cover the bracelet or strap and any service requires that you mail in the watch and $15 handling fee! Spending $20 on a $70 watch to try and see if the manufacturer will even consider replacing the item seem a little too much. On top of that there is really no way to contact them online or by phone.

I would not recommend this watch and would probably not buy one again, although this is one of 4 Ed Hardy watches I have bought in the last year.
on August 6, 2013
This watch is a very attractive and eye catching. Bought it as a gift for my sister, everyone asks her where she got it.
on August 12, 2013
The wife was happy with it. She gave me a big smile and kiss so I guess I did good.
on December 5, 2014
Cheaply made. I received it with the watch band already broken. The box it came in was flimsy and torn up from packing. Looks nice, but not worth the cost.
on September 16, 2014
My wife loved her birthday present. Exactly as pictured.
on December 9, 2014
Just as described... My wife loved it
on September 13, 2014