5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat!
Published on July 13, 2012 by BritJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for kids 2+
I bought this carseat for my sin when he was just about a year.
Pros
They way he seat it seemed like he was very comfortable. Well made. The cover comes of easy for washing. We even put it through washing machine qui few time.
Cons
Published 2 months ago by Umme

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat!, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Sport Convertible Car Seat, Colfax (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Baby Product)
This carset is adorable, and I'm assuming it's comfortable (based on how my baby fits in it). I love that it can be used as a rear and front facing carseat. I bought it for my daughter, and at first I was concerned that it wouldn't would feminine enough, but it looks perfectly neutral. It's also really easy to install. I'm not sure if this is mentioned, but the cupholder can be used on the other side of the seat, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, November 23, 2012
As I started shopping around for a car seat for my very long one year old who was hanging out of his infant seat, I knew I wanted something that would give me the option for front or rear facing. I also knew that I did not want to pay an arm and a leg (as much as I want my child to be as safe as possible, I couldn't see spending more on a car seat than my grocery budget for a month). I decided to take a gamble on this seat and I am so glad I did. It is not huge so I can still fit three people (two and one car seat) across in the back of my mini SUV. It is a little bit of work to make the rear-facing option work but honestly, for the price, I do not have a problem rolling a towel up or cutting a pool noodle. Definitely recommend this seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eddie Bauer Sport Convertible Car Seat, December 18, 2012
This car seat is working very well. My grandson is 14 months and it looks like it will grow with him for quite awhile.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for kids 2+, December 5, 2014
I bought this carseat for my sin when he was just about a year.
Pros
Cons
Now that he is 2 and 4 months weight About 31lb. It seems like he is has out grown the seat. Which is very sad because according to the product description he should still be able to use it untill he is 40lb. He fits in okay without the jacket. With small jacket he is really tucked in with no room to move.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eddie Bauer Sport Convertible Car Seat review - good choice, May 6, 2013
I have a 1-year old grandson and was looking for a car seat that would fit in my 2009 Saturn VUE. One of the reviews I read said that this seat did not take up as much room as others. It had a good safety rating, so I ordered it. Unfortunately, when it is installed rear facing, the front passenger seat must be pulled toward the dashboard making an uncomfortable ride for a front seat passenger. This may not be the case in a larger vehicle with more room between front and back seats. In a few months when the seat can be installed front facing, this problem will go away. The sear is nicely padded and was very easy to install, but I did have to brace it with a folded towel to level it in the rear facing position.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just fine, March 8, 2013
This car seat works just fine. Easy to get the child in and out. It is not too heavy and easy to store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Junk, January 11, 2013
Don't waste your money on this one, even if it is cheaper than the others. For a rear facing application, this thing is JUNK. The current latch belt setup for rear facing twists the belts and places them in such a way (against the plastic base) that it is impossible to fully tighten it down. Also, the adjustable buckle will be towards the interior of the car when rear-facing. So if you want to take the seat to swap vehicles, you can't just open the door, loosen the belt, and pull it out. You have to crawl in from the driver's side and undo it.

Also the cheap plastic base will cut your seats open, as it did mine after only 1 week of installation. Really badly designed product.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 31, 2012
My son absolutely loves this carseat!! It's cute, and comfortable! He hated his other one all he would do was scream, now we have a nice peaceful non screaming baby car rides! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great car seat for the price, October 12, 2012
I bought this as a back up car seat to keep in my mother's car for when she watches my son. He's a very a tall boy so I'm not sure how long he'll be comfortable in it but it gets the job done. It also fits much better in a smaller car (like a civic) than a Graco car seat.