5.0 out of 5 stars two in one head support
It is hard to find head support for premies to leave the hospital. This is just what we were looking for, a very small head support and then a larger one for later growth. Highly reccomended.
Published 19 months ago by joyce

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Newborn
Did not fit my newborns head at all. We wasted our money on this product. It was too small for my newborn.
Published 7 months ago by Jessica K.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars two in one head support, December 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, July 4, 2013
This head support cradled our little baby boy's head very nicely. The inner support lasted only about 1 1/2 months before it became too small so now we just use the outer support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 28, 2013
This product provides great head support and i love the fact that it fits perfectly into the car seat that makes it look like one product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 13, 2012
It goes perfectly in my son's Eddie Bauer car seat and fits around him snuggly as a newborn to keep his head and neck from bouncing around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 29, 2012
I cannot review this product in a younger child but my son was 4 months when I purchased and it worked fabulously!

4.0 out of 5 stars Made all the difference!, October 3, 2012
Bought this to make the car seat more comfortable for baby. It is softer than the one that came with the carseat and also smaller. Also used it in the bouncy seat (the inner) and it transferred easily between the two. Baby did not like the car seat before I had this (she would start crying the instant we put her in it), but this along with a wash cloth under the liner for bottom and no more crying in the car seat! My only complaint is when washed the fabric pills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great infant headrest, August 30, 2012
I ordered this headrest when my infant daughter was born. The rest that came with the Graco car seat just wasn't supportive enough for my taste. The inner rest was too small to use. The outer rest is great for the car seat and our swing. The price is very comparable to what you get in stores. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does it's job well., July 24, 2012
I purchased two of these - one for our carseat (the one that came with was about useless) and one for our swing (which, being a hand-me-down, didn't have one at all) and I think they're great. I didn't get to use the inner support for long, since I didn't get them until she was about a month old, but at almost three months we're still enjoying the outer support. The snaps make it easy to remove for washing without having to rip the entire harness system apart, and the gray/green set matches our carseat better than the one that came with. I'd buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must have for your baby., June 27, 2012
This review is from: Eddie Bauer 2 in 1 Head Support, Pink (Baby Product)
We love the double support. We use the small one in the car seat and the large on in the swing. Each side has been functional as the seasons change. Provides plenty of support. Great construction with two heavy duty plastic snaps on each side. Washes in the machine and dries like new. Do not waste money on more expensive ones. This is perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Newborn, December 2, 2013