4.0 out of 5 stars An Honest Review From A Loving Grandmother......
Don't let negative reviews keep you from enjoying this bassinet. While there are valid concerns regarding slight movement of the cradle portion of the bassinet while in the locked position, there is a very simple, safe, effective, and inexpensive solution to this situation. This review is from someone who actually has purchased and used the bassinet, not just looked at it...
Published on February 14, 2005 by L. Ching

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful bassinet but others are probably better.
I fell in love with this bassinet the first time I saw it. It is very beautiful and classy. My two older children used the same bassinet that their daddy used when he was a baby--kind of a family tradition. But when I got pregnant with our third and last child, and she happened to be a girl, I wanted a different one. That is when this bassinet came in the picture,...
Published on January 27, 2006 by M. Duff

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 15 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK value for price, hard to assemble, May 22, 2008
Veronika Stotko (München, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
I saw this at a friend's house and wanted to get it, too. This model has been discontinued and if you want to get a better price, just check out Marshalls around the corner, they are everywhere now. I like the look of the bassinet, the music though is terrible. Also, the rocking is rather hard to do, the material of the bassinet is very cheap and and according to my husband assembly was a major pain in the ... As I said, it is nice for the price we paid, but it surely is not a luxury item.

3.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY AND CONVENIENT BUT NOT SO STABLE, December 31, 2005
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
It is gorgeous and the storage is great for my bedroom where I have the bassinet, however my little one wouldnt sleep in it. I wasn't sure why but the fact that her face gets smushed into the sides and she IS NOT a HUGE baby and 7lbs 7 ozs. My little one sleeps in her PAPASAN which costs a fraction of the bassinet. I really think it depends on the baby, luck of the draw.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Bassinet, May 4, 2007
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
We bought this bassinet for our baby boy. It is very easy to move from room to room, and I love the storage underneath. I did find the mattress pad too thin, but purchased a thicker one along with sheets to fit nicely. Caution on the locking of the bassinet - it doesn't seem very secure, but all in all I really love this bassinet and am looking forward to using it for our second child.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best out there, the safest, September 13, 2005
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
My online reviews are pure and simple, it's to help parentes decide, the same way it helped me before. Actually, I did my baby registry based on customer reviews, 99% satisfied. Check out my other reviews. This bassinet is the best out there, safe. My daughter slept very good until she turned 6 months. Good luck

1.0 out of 5 stars If you value your baby, do not buy, January 19, 2006
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
I bought this bassinet and had to return it because my daughter weighed over 9lbs at birth and her weight caused it to rock. This resulted in her face being up against the slats. We feared she would suffocate and had to be constantly moving her from against the sides. She got black and blue bruises on her cheeks from pressing her face against the sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 6, 2007
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
I absolutely love this bassinet. My husband put it together in no time. It moves easily from room to room. The mattress is very thin but I just bought a thicker mattress, and that solved the problem. The storage unit is very helpful. If you have to move the bassinet you still have everything you need right there.

No complaints over here!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No one would sleep in it., May 31, 2006
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
Neither my neice, nephew, or daughter would sleep in this bassinet. They would all sleep anywhere, anytime, EXCEPT in the Eddie Bauer bassinet. Other cons: there is no way to keep the bassinet from rocking and the music box is terrible quality. Also, I couldn't find sheets to fit this matress anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful investment, April 22, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
My mother bought me this bassinet. I have a preemie and she just loves sleeping in it. We have a small house and it is narrow enough to roll through our house with ease. It also has plenty of storage space on the bottom. I would reccomend this to anyone, it is great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!!!!! A+++++, February 11, 2006
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
i love this bassinet , it was so easy to put together , it only took 15 minutes to assemble (with a electric drill/screwdriver) , music sound very good (it's not the greatest) , locks work fine , i am really pleased with this product , i highly recomend this bassinet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth 2 cents!!!!!, October 27, 2005
This review is from: Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet (Baby Product)
This bassinet....doesn't rock, the screws fall out..it is unsafe...especially with little toddlers around, when they try to peek in at the baby the whole bassinets swings...NOT WORTH 2 CENTS (let alone $130.00)

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 15 | Next ›