Eddie Bauer 2 Pack Cling SunShade (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Set of two 13 1/2"x 21" vinyl shades
- Durable static cling material
- Universal size fits most car windows
- Removable and reusable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what you do...
1. Clean the window to remove any dust and lint.
2. Remove the cling from package and avoid too many finger prints on it. Also, try not to place it on your car seats or anywhere that it can pick up dust/lint.
3. Spray a light mist of glass cleaner on your window.
4. "Float" the cling on the wet surface until you get it where you want it.
5. Using an old credit card, work any bubbles/liquid out from the center of the cling towards the edges. Be careful to do this gently and slowly so that the card doesn't catch on the plastic and make a kink.
6. Use paper towels to soak up glass cleaner as it seeps out from the edges.
7. If you have any stubborn areas, life the cling away from the glass, spray more cleaner, and repeat steps 5-6.
There may be some bubbles that linger, but they tend to disappear after a few days of exposure to warm sun.
Hope this helps!
slowly the side where my toddler sits, we do a lot of opening/closing just a very busy side.The rest are protecting my 9 month old Baby in most angles. I am very happy with this product and was looking at our local BabiesRus for replacement but wasn't able to see one there, might try Target again or here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this sun shade and so upset they discontinued it! I don't like the roll up ones as they are always in the way, these are amazing because you can roll the window down without... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Navi Hyare
dont waste money on these.. they fell off and do not stick perfect.. they come folded and its a nightmare to remove folds and stick them ...Published 4 months ago by Kiranrao Rampasubbe
We doubled it up for our fair skinned son bit it works fantastic!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer