5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest thing EVER!!
Published on March 29, 2003 by Myelmo17

Published on January 6, 2007 by Azure1

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest thing EVER!!, March 29, 2003
Myelmo17 (Beaverton, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delirious [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I first saw this when I was 10 years old (granted it was too young because he is pretty crass), and I have loved it ever since. How it is possible that more people don't know about this is beyond me. I find myself quoting him in my everyday life - HEY BOY! HEY BOY! YOU LOOK MIGHTY CUTE IN THEM JEANS! - every once in a while I come across someone who has seen it and it's almost like we belong to a secret club. Sometimes I laugh out loud even if I'm just thinking about it, especially if I'm thinking about the sketches about the ice cream man and the family picnic. I recommend this to EVERYONE. If I could rate this higher I would. I join other reviewers in wishing there was a wider availability, but you can find it somewhere. Watch it and join the club.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE, OH PLEASE....WE BEG YOU! RELEASE THIS TITLE!!!, October 11, 2004
Mr. KnowItAll "The DVD GURU" (In a galaxy far, far away!) - See all my reviews
I really think that I speak for everyone when I say: "PLEASE GIVE US THIS DVD SOON!!!" Hasn't it been long enough? Don't we deserve to own the single most anticipated DVD release of THIS (or any other) century? This is the best stand-up comedy movie ever made......EVER!!! Before we die, give us one last moment of joy. Release this title on DVD as soon as possible. We remain, as always, your humble servants.

5.0 out of 5 stars I NEED THIS DVD!, June 16, 2005
This is one of the best comedies EVER! I can't believe we are begging for it to be sold on DVD! PLEASE release this title soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else in life is funny anymore after you've seen this, May 28, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Delirious [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Eddie Murphy. We all know he's funny, but do people realise how funny he was in stand-up around the time 48 Hours came out?
I recommended it to all my mates at school (even though I'm under 18). We still haven't stopped saying the lines every now and then since four years ago when I first saw it. "Goonie Goo Goo!"
He does impersonations of Mr T, Stevie Wonder, his family and more. Subjects include sex, celebrities, singers, family cook-outs and Eddie's past experiences from childhood.
His stand-up comedy is so funny that once you've seen it, nothing else seems anywhere near as funny except a couple of his other stand-up performances, one of which I think is only available on audio tape and realeased in 1982.
Classic stand-up comedy, that you must get your hands on. It may have been made in 1983, but often it is unavailable at video stores to hire for long periods.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!, June 14, 2005
By far the funniest Stand-up Comedy ever! I love the greats (Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, etc...) too, don't get me wrong, but "Delirious" tops them all. This needs to come out on DVD ASAP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gimme Gimme, May 23, 2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring it out on DVD. There are THOUSANDS of us in Australia that want it NOW. As soon as Raw came out we were there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Don't make me come up there!!!!!!! I'll smack your little bottoms.

5.0 out of 5 stars If looking for a copy of this video, look no further!, November 8, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Delirious [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I found copies of Delerious. There is at least 30 left. To find out where and how to get a copy: E-mail me at dmbschwag@email.com

5.0 out of 5 stars DvD DvD DvD DvD DvD DvD DvD DvD, May 14, 2006
I have been waitng for this video to come out on DVD ever since i first seen it. This is the funniest stand-up comedy movie of all time. Like the other person said it is 100000000.99

times better than RAW and RAW is pretty funny. If this DVD was released Iwould give it to every1 for Christmas, that's how good it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delirious!, August 4, 2005
Please format this to DVD - it is a collectors item...I can't find it any where and do not own a VHS any longer. I work with younger people who have never seen this and I look like a fool doing the ice cream reinactiment! We must educate the younger generations!

5.0 out of 5 stars The real reason why this DVD has not been released yet, July 25, 2005
This is possibly the funniest stand-up comdey show of modern times (after 1970)...risque (at its mildest) and frankly obscene (in the average), but this is Eddie Murphy...if you don't like obscenity, you should not be watching an Eddie Murphy comdey routine anyway.

The real reason that this DVD has not been released yet, is that all the other stand-up comdeians of the world have been trying to block its release...all other routines seem distinctly unfunny compared to this. Murphy's imitations are outstanding, his sequence of the family barbeque is hilarious, his "ice-cream man" sequence is brilliant, but then, which bit isn't?

A must for all fans of stand-up humour (who are not averse to obscenity...take it as it comes).

Eddie Murphy - Delirious
Eddie Murphy - Delirious by Bruce Gowers (DVD - 2007)
$14.98 $8.24