5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothest wine in history., November 8, 2012
This review is from: 2008 Eden Canyon Vineyards Jolie Bordeaux Style Red Wine 750 mL
Jolie is an amazingly delicious, smooth and flavorful wine. I give cases of it to my parents and sister for Christmas, and I always hope they will have some left when I go to dinner at their houses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eden Canyon Jolie, November 9, 2012
Perhaps the best Bordeaux style wine we've had. Beautiful and very smooth. Eden Canyon is our new favorite California winery.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, January 21, 2013
SOOOOO GOOODDDDD!!!! i want more!

Great wine to mix with the assorted gift basket of cheese i ordered... great aroma and taste..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 14, 2012
This is a FANTASTIC wine. I have enjoyed this wine on numerous occasions and frankly each time is better than the last. Simply fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2008 Eden Canyon Jolie, December 4, 2012
If a wine could ever be described as simply GORGEOUS, Eden Canyon Vineyard's '08 Jolie would fit the description to a tee. Wonderfully paired with grilled lamb chops marinated in Smith & Wollensky's steak sauce.

5.0 out of 5 stars a wine worth buying, November 20, 2012
I recently had this wine at a wine tasting event. Both the wine and the winemaker truly stood out above the rest. It's the perfect blend of blueberry, chocolate, coffee and happiness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolie is Beautiful, November 13, 2012
Eden Canyons Jolie is a superbly smooth, drinkable wine that also has the strength of character of its underlying Bordeaux nature. I have had many cases of this and served it at large functions and my guests have always enjoyed it. We drink it with all kinds of foods, even foods where we might have otherwise considered a lighter red, and found it to be a good match. We have enjoyed many Eden Canyon wines and have liked them all.