Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 3, 2011
These were absolutely gorgeous and made a simple 3-tiered white cake into a centerpiece and conversation piece. I used these for my four year-old daughter's butterfly birthday party, and she and her friends thought it was amazing that they were pink, pretty, and edible too. They were super easy to attach to the cake and I needed no other decorations, especially with the amount and variety of sizes that come in this pack. I spent way less time decorating this cake than other complicated cakes I made in years past. Thank you, these were simple to use and beautiful - what more could you ask for?
on May 31, 2015
They're beautiful. I can't tell if I'll be able to bend them so they look 3D like in the picture. I'll be using them in a few weeks. BIG WARNING: If you order anything else with these, you may not see them in the package. I ordered them with some baking pans, and never saw the tiny plastic package they were in. I threw the box in the trash. If I hadn't gotten the request for a review I would never have realized they had been delivered. Thank goodness I got them before trash pickup and the box hadn't been mixed with any other trash.
on June 1, 2016
They were PERFECT!!! They were used for a butterfly theme 1st Communion cake... They were absolutely spectacular! The kids all went crazy and we're excited they could eat them. They arrived on time and perfectly packaged and in tact. They are mixed butterflies exactly as shown in the photo and you can choose the ones you want to use. I suggest to place the large ones first and then apply the medium then small to avoid rearranging them. They were just Beautiful!!! Thank you to the seller... I looked at several before I chose these... And they were absolutely spectacular!!!
on September 18, 2012
I used my butterflies for a birthday cake and people just couldn't get over how beautiful they looked. The amount in the pack was plenty for a 2-tier cake (6" and 10"). I even had a few left over, so it would be enough for a bigger cake. I worried for nothing...the wings are easy to bend (not fragile, like I feared) and colorfast (didn't bleed ink into the icing). They make the cake a showstopper, with very little effort. Luckily, the birthday girl didn't mind sharing the attention on her big day!
review image
on November 21, 2012
got these thinking I was going to make a cake.... Well it was the best looking cake i've made. They are so easy to work with and look so cool. Will be looking for other items like this to work with in the future. CUTE CUTE CUTE
on February 2, 2014
Thank you very much for your help. It would have been a nightmare to have to color and cut out each of these butterflies out by hand- and they would not have been as beautiful! The cake was a huge success. I was able to dedicate my time and patience to making the little gum paste flowers. On top of the product itself being amazing, the customer service was fantastic. I was a little concerned the butterflies wouldn't come in time and wrote several emails and each and every one was answered in a polite and helpful way. Definitely on of my best experiences on amazon. Order from SugarRobot, and you won't be disappointed!
on June 6, 2016
These all arrived in tact, the colors were vibrant and just as pictured. They taste absolutely terrible, LoL, but I didn't buy them for flavor. They are flexible so I was able to just attach the butterfly bodies to my cake and bend the wings up a bit so they look more realistic...basically, they don't have to lie flat. Obviously, they can rip if you aren't gentle though. Had last minute problems with my frosting so out of desperation, I stuck the tip of a toothpick through a couple to get some height and they held without ripping apart. The order came in two bags, I only ended up using one bag for the pic I included. My cake was 9 inches, 4 full layers tall.
review image
on March 13, 2014
Edible butterflies were the hit of our cupcake tower! We used them for a Sweet Sixteen Party and all the kids loved them. Make sure when you order, you get precut and ready to use butterflies. I can't imagine cutting them all out by hand. These were lovely and beautiful!
on February 25, 2016
I'm extremely happy with how the butterflies looked. Yes they are delicate but handles well. Love the fact that they are pre-cut it saves so much time. I am so happy with the product, I place another order as soon as I finished with the design.
Beautifully made. Also shipped quickly & packaged well. A+
on August 10, 2015
Don't understand such high ratings and reviews. The actual product is nowhere as vibrant and colorful as what is represented in the picture. Much darker and more purple than the bright pink in the picture.

See 1 answered question