Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 14, 2010
This is pricey but hard-to-find these days. It used to be possible to buy inexpensive edible gold and silver leaf (vark) in Indian groceries, but there seem to be problems nowadays with importing it. So I was very happy to find this on Amazon. Great for making a big impression by gilding a whole cake! It's not hard and you don't need too many leaves. Just carefully slide them off the paper leaves onto the cake, then smooth using a brush (a cosmetic type brush works well). It won't be perfectly smooth, but good enough, and it'll wow whomever you're serving the cake to! They're not likely to have seen something like this before. Obviously this would be great for a golden wedding anniversary cake!!!
on January 30, 2014
I was very skeptical when buying this product because it was from a company I hadnt heard of and also because it was a good chunck of change. after a few days of deliberating I finally said, "what the heck," and made the purchase. I was VERY pleased with the outcome. they shipped it super fast and it came triple packaged. I will be ordering from them again. Oh, and the affect the gold has on my desserts leaves people in amazament, just what i was shooting for.
on November 4, 2011
We are very pleased with the edible 23 karat gold leaf. Our holiday fruitcakes are dazzling, you can see some pictures at[...]. The items arrived on time and were very carefully packaged.Gold 2 lb Fruitcake Dark is one of our products that turned out great with the gold.
on March 8, 2015
I purchased this to cover the top tier if my birthday cake. It was stunning! Just remember to not touch the actual gold sheet with your bare fingers. It's very delicate and will tear. Use a soft brush to gently smooth it on.
on November 30, 2015
Misrepresented. The description says that squares of 3-3/8" packets.Yes the paper is, but the goal leaf inside was only 1 cm by 1.5 cm it is super small. Do not mislead your customers.
on March 19, 2012
This is an awesome product. It adds such a beautiful touch of class & elegance to my dessert presentation, I just love it. Fast shipping & great customer service. This is my go-to for gold leaf !
on March 2, 2013
Have used these before and love them! Twenty-five sheets of culinary quality gold leaf that I used to decorate special cakes or in champagne. A little luxury but with care, they go a long way and make an honoree feel extra special. (Teenagers were fascinated...what non-electronic thing can do that??)
on June 28, 2014
This is great. Beautiful quality, decent price and looks beautiful. I can easily recommend this to any chef to add elegance and glamour to your creations.
on April 16, 2016
These are great for cake decorating. Make sure you see the measurements before you buy. They are small squares but you get a bunch of them.
on November 6, 2015
I used this gold leaf for the first time last week to decorate a cake. It is very thin (but then it is gold leaf) and looks beautiful.