5.0 out of 5 stars all good!
i love this little travel speaker. many of my friends have commented with envy...... great for shared bathroom shower, dorm room, or small outdoor party.... holds good charge on battery
Published 8 months ago by Donald Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars Had good sound when it worked
I've had it for two months and it has already shorted out. Had good sound when it worked. When I called the company for a repair or replacement, they were out of business. Very Upset!
Published 3 months ago by KATHERINE HARRIS

2.0 out of 5 stars Had good sound when it worked, August 22, 2014
This review is from: Edifier USA MP250 Plus Sound To Go Plus Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars all good!, March 18, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible sound!, August 29, 2013
Brian Lopez (Bayonne, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I was so excited to receive this speaker as I read quite a few good reviews. The other reviewers must work for Edifier; this speaker sounds horrible. While it goes loud, that is all it has going for it. I was quite appalled at the bad sound quality. The sound is thin and lacks any semblance of bass. I could live with the lack of bass, but it truly sounds no better than a transistor radio. If it was $15, I could excuse the suckiness. But for almost $50, this thing is a joke. The Logitech Z305 blows this away in EVERY way (I own both); it is no comparison. By the way, this review is for the previous non rechargeable version, but I doubt the new version sounds any different. Avoid if you value sound quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you looking for something that sounds worst ever, this is it, August 2, 2014
If you looking for something that sounds worst ever, this is it.
Design and exterior finish is not bad. Good for a decoration. But for music, nope.

5.0 out of 5 stars should have it, June 7, 2014
this sound bar had fantastic finishing the quality of sound is superb wonderful plus it's really simple to setup must have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Open the entire box - surprise!, June 6, 2013
Mommylicious (Silicon Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
My son ordered this off my account. He gave it to me a few days after mother's day - it must not have been on the calendar. Ha! It works nicely.

The best part - 2 weeks later I went to look for the instructions and I rifiled through the odd shaped clear plastic box. And to my surprise a beautiful holder for the speaker! You will have to feel it to appreciate it.

Incidentally, I never use it for the speaker - its best for other things like pencils, pins, lollipops or makeup.