5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be sorry
The case is well made with a soft interior that will protect the camera on annual mission trips I take to Asia. Not much extra room for accesories besides an extra memory card but that was ok with me. I am able to attach it to the outside of my daypack so it is always accessible. By far the best case i found for my camera.
Published 2 months ago by T blake

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case
Sturdy case but hard to open. Can not store more then a sm battery inside. No cables or anything. This review should not require a certain number of words.
Published 1 month ago by James Spehr

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk., July 3, 2014
Zipper broke on the 1st pull. Returned for refund and bought the Case Logic SLDC-202 Compact Camera Case for my Fuji XP200.

4.0 out of 5 stars good hard case, June 10, 2014
good case and compact enough for me to throw in my purse. doesnt have the most ample room for storing cords and charger to case. but i still really like it

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case, June 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be sorry, May 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good case all the way around, March 16, 2014
4 1/2 stars - Bought this for my Fuji XP200 point and shoot camera. Holds it great and just enough room for spare battery/memory card. Slim design so very easy to carry around or put in wife's purse - rugged enough to protect my camera - highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protection, March 8, 2014
Fits a little larger than expected, wished it were slightly smaller and had side straps to attach to a belt, etc. However, provides space for accessories and has a strong outer casing. Will definitely protect Fuji XP200 camera. Will carry my camera in this case everywhere I go where it may be dropped or damaged. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, January 25, 2014
Anthony Pecoraro (Trumansburg, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Semi-hard case which protects the camera well. I bought it for a Fuji XP200 underwater camera, and it is a good fit although I wish it had just a little more space for the usb dongle. That fits in but makes it tight. I also have a wrist float strap that does not fit at all, but attaches to the outside of the case which is fine. When using the camera in water it's a snap to disconnect the strap from the case and put it on the camera.

Rate and Discover Movies