5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Swiss Watch
Very happy with my purchase to date. I did not pay anything close to the full MSRP of the watch, but it may well be worth full price.

Published on December 11, 2012 by Alan

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth 1/4 of the retail price - Nothing more
If you love the design then by all means buy the watch, I suspect it will serve you well, but I don't believe this watch was ever intended to sell at anything close to its retail price. It was offered at a 50% discount but after receiving it, it still seemed overpriced to me.
Published 23 months ago by RJ Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Swiss Watch, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Edox Men's 64008 3 AIN WRC Big Date White Dial Watch (Watch)

I immediately changed the rubber band for a black croc grain leather strap. The stock rubber strap is molded to fit between the lugs, but it's for a very large wrist. It also cheapens the look of the watch for me personally. No deduction for me here, becuase the leather strap lends itself perfectly to the look of the watch.

The overall case diameter of 42mm is great and no too large ( I have a 7" circumference wrist ). The watch is well balanced and a pleasure to wear. The second dial lines up perfectly with its markers and setting the time and date when rotating the crown is smooth. Both good indications of a quality watch in my opinion. The big date function is very cool and balances the overall design of the dial perfectly.

Purchased to wear with smart and smart casual and it does the job well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch, May 3, 2013
I like it because it's a very low profile watch and i like the swiss made watches. It's water and dust resistant watch and It has a very good quality at low price

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth 1/4 of the retail price - Nothing more, February 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Edox is a very good Swiss brand, July 15, 2013
jeffrey marshall (SARATOGA SPRINGS, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
I love the face of the watch, especially the big date! The watch is very comfortable to wear and the rubber band is adjustable..