Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 24, 2012
I bought this for computer repiar and various hobbies and I got what I paid for, a solid table that I can adjust, paint on, cut stuff on, and work on. What I didn't like about the table is how it was shipped. The wooden top is only protected by the cardboard so it was chipped pretty badly, it was any worse I would of done a return, but I was able to hide the majority of the damage. Just putting the ends of the wooden top in foam bracers would of prevented that completely, so I can't blame UPS for that.

All in all, its a good buy if you want something to work on, not to look pretty.
on January 9, 2013
I ordered two benches, the first bench was delivered and had an open cardboard box with no nuts and bolts package. The second package ended up on my porch two weeks later in battered condition all metal parts are dented and bent, the pressboard top has all corners damaged, the extension legs are missing and no nuts and bolts package.
on April 15, 2013
The box in which this table was shipped was in horrible shape (looked like it had been moved around in a warehouse for years). There were no instructions or machine screws, washers or nuts included to assemble the frame. However, once assembled (using my own hardware) the table is very stable.
on December 29, 2012
DOES NOT COME WITH THE HARDWARE TO ASSEMBLE!!!!! Of course that isn't mentioned in the description at all. Also, it is not packaged well at all. The box is flimsy and was literally half gone when it was delivered. You can find a better table almost anywhere.
on August 30, 2013
Like others, the table I received was damaged (two leg assemblies too bent to use due to knocks in transit) - this isn't UPS' fault - the manufacturer's box only has some screwed up brown paper inside the box to protect the product so it is inevitable that things get dinged. However, the seller (Connect Buy) was awesome and had a second table sent immediately by priority shipping (without even asking for the first to be returned) and this one was fine. The product isn't well designed - it took quite a lot of effort to screw the legs onto the table top! However, once assembled, it is pretty sturdy. Not pretty to look at, but does its job in the garage.
on December 20, 2012
very good sturdy quality and easy to put together. Heavy top for workshop projects. Would recommend to any hobby or woodworker