- Paperback: 179 pages
- Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development (February 10, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141660913X
- ISBN-13: 978-1416609131
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #646,842 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Education Unbound: The Promise and Practice of Greenfield Schooling
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The top option for all educators involved in change is the greenfields option. Tabula rasa. Start on a clean slate, if that were possible, in education.
Hess has written a ground-breaking book that is very relevant to me at present. Hess's book shows what can be done, and what needs to be considered. This should be compulsory reading for Western Australian school communities entering, or wanting to commence, the Independent Public Schools program.