Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 2, 2012
This is a fabulous game. We have it at our math learning center. You have to fill your board with colored shapes before the other players do. Tiles of the same color cannot touch each other.

This game is great for spacial reasoning (being able to rotate shapes to make them fit in the lines). Players also need to use their reasoning skills to see what tiles are left and place theirs "smartly" so that they have room for the remaining tiles.

The game doesn't take too long (maybe 10-15 minutes), and it's one of the kids' favorites.
on March 29, 2012
I really wanted to like this game, as it seemed very straightforward to play and so pretty; the colored tiles are beautiful and vibrant, but the directions are ambigious and therefore difficult to explain to a child. So, we kind of made up the rules as we went along, which seemed kind of boring...I'm sure that there is a use for this game, but I haven't been in the mood to figure it out, so the game sits on a shelf, untouched. Too bad.
on September 24, 2014
Great for the whole family. Develops spatial skills.
on September 19, 2011
This is a great math game! It requires strategy, and it really works on spatial sense. I love using it in my class!
on July 23, 2015
Great game! My grandchildren and their parents really enjoy playing it! So do I.
on July 19, 2015
This game is used almost daily by our four grandchildren. Love it!!!
on December 31, 2014
This is an amazing game. My child was 6 1/2 when he first discovered the game. He caught on to the rules quickly and enjoys playing. It is a game of chance and strategy.
on September 6, 2014