Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 1, 2014
These are well made and very nice but I bought them for a 4 year old and they are too young for his level of skill. We used them with the drill and design but they didn't hold his interest. Very nice for learning shapes and developing hand skills.
on June 17, 2011
My kids love this toy and they range in age from 10 - 2 yrs. old. They all enjoy using the batter powered drill and even my little guy has been able to figure it out. Love it. Would buy it again.
on December 11, 2012
My son loves these and he plays with them all the time. I however, think they were mildly overpriced and the drill is dying after only a year.
on December 23, 2012
the batteries wear out if the drill is not switched to off, which most children don't remember to do. A big pain!
on January 9, 2014
These are an added bonus for the Design & Drill fun set I got my grandson for his birthday. They are durable, and new in pkg. and shipped quickly.
on September 16, 2014
I bought these as an extra to go with the Design and Drill activity set. They really aren't needed as plenty of screws come in the activity set, and these really hurt to step on. They were pretty, and I was Grandma spoiling her 1st grandbaby. The Activity set is AWESOME, and I highly recommend it!
on March 26, 2015
This was a gift for my 6 year old grandson and another set for my 4 year old great grandson and they both love it. It helps with learning colors and numbers. The special designs are perfect for the 6 year old.

The 6 year old and his brother and sister like playing with him with the alphabet go fish matching game.