Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 6, 2012
I am a kindergarten teacher and bought these for my class because my other set broke. These are awesome! They are slightly curved around the sides making it super easy for tiny fingers to hold onto them. My students love stamping!
on December 23, 2012
I teacher kindergarten and this is a very motivating center for students to practice writing words. The case is a little flimsy and broke on one set the first day. The letters at the bottom of the case help students put them away while practicing their letters/ Definitely worth it
on March 20, 2011
We use these to impress clay. The size is larger than other sets that I have purchased over the years. Since I purchased them at the end of our class no one has used them yet. I look forward to seeing them in action.
on July 15, 2013
I purchased this item for my kindergarten classroom. I was so disappointed when I received this item. The description says JUMBO, but this item is not. I had been looking for them in the store, so I know how the JUMBO stampers look. These are small and the students had a difficult time keeping up with them. I should of sent them back but I decided to keep them anyway. I am still in the market for the JUMBO stampers. Not a bad product, but it is very misleading.
on November 12, 2015
I wanted a set of stamps that both my almost 3-year-old and my 5-year-old could use. These fit the bill perfectly. My oldest child can use them to spell out words and make sentences. He particularly loves the punctuation marks and gets inspired to make exciting sentences so he can use the exclamation mark and questions so he can use the question mark! We already had the uppercase letters, and he was always saying he thought we needed a lowercase set. Now I am ready to buy the numbers! My 3-year-old loves stamping her favorite letters all over the place and uses a new stamp each week for the Letter of the Week program we use. This set is really just wonderful. They are great for spelling practice for kids that might not be so eager to write. I love the way they fit nicely into the container. They clean up easily. They are just what we wanted!
on March 29, 2012
I teach Kinder and I love these stamps. They are a great tool for my classroom. The only negative is the plastic case they are in. It's difficult for my students to place each stamp back in it's square when done. Besides that, these are great!
on June 28, 2013
The title is incorrect on this product. These are the regular sized stamps, not the Jumbo. I bought these to go along with the Jumbo Alphabet (also on Amazon.) The uppercase stamps were correct though.
on September 17, 2009
My daughter-in-law (a teacher) said these were very good, well made. My grandsons enjoy them.
on December 17, 2015
I'm not in love with these. I used them to stamp names onto labels. The letters are not raised enough, so it's almost inevitable that the corners and edges will show when you stamp it. If you're using this with kids, no big deal. If you want letter stamps for a craft, find something else.
on September 7, 2014
Bought to use in a 1st grade classroom. The stamps are sturdy and the case is what it is, I don't think it will last long, but I wasn't buying the case. 1st grade students struggle with gripping the stamps at the beginning of the year, with practice this should become easier. Stamps are made of a hard plastic with a rubber pad. Looking forward to years of use.

See 1 answered question