CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Educational Insights Space Faces
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The search and rescue mission that's out of this world
- As aliens are being identified by the color of their eyes, nose, mouth and face, players are sharpening their visual discrimination and concentration skills
- Includes game board with 120 different alien faces, Alien Identification Device, 20 purple alien pieces, 4 rescue crafts in 4 colors, and Activity Guide
- For 2-4 players
- Requires no reading to play
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Pro: Can be played alone, too!
Pro: Great shaker thingy to change the "target" each time - easy to use and durable.
Pro: Lots of colors and funny alien faces!
Neutral: The game board looks very busy and confusing at first, but then you notice that there are concentric circles of aliens, so that makes everything seem less random and more logically placed.
We adults had fun finding the right face - it was pretty easy for us, but still a challenge to remember all 4 of the features we were searching for each time - "red nose, blue eyes," etc. without having to keep looking at the shaker thingy. My just-turned 5-year-old grandson had a little trouble with this at first until we gave him little clues to help him. For example, showing him which "circle" he could find the correct alien in (after we adults found it.) I'll bet that the next time I visit, he'll be a real champ at it!
I'm glad I bought this game for him - I don't think he'll outgrow it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this game. I use it with my three year old and my patients in my speech-pathology practice. Genius!Published on August 5, 2013 by Vane
This is a nice educatonal toy that teaches kids their colors and to pay attention to details. Its not a fast moving game. Read morePublished on February 8, 2010 by JAG