5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource
I will be writing my Candidacy Exam in Ed. Tech this semester, and I wouldn't be able to do it without this volume. It is one of the premier reference volumes in the field.
Published 22 months ago by K. Weber

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring
Published on April 24, 2010 by Gusmo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful resource, February 27, 2011
M. Smith (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
This is a useful exposition of the current version of the definition of educational technology as a discipline. The first chapter examines the definition overall; subsequent chapters address key terms in the definition in depth. The last chapters deal with ethical issues and implications in educational settings. This is not an introductory textbook nor a handbook in educational technology. It is, however, a good reference with top-level contributors from faculty in the discipline in various institutions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Professor, October 20, 2011
I had Dr. Al as a professor and he was phenomenal at teaching a person to think critically. The book is great and I love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, April 24, 2010
Gusmo (Ft Lauderdale) - See all my reviews
This the worst txt book I have ever read (actual couldn't get through it). It is really boring. It is based on the definition of the AECT. Every chapter is about a word in the definition. It really doesn't increase your knowledge Educational Technology. It was really an unfortunate waste. I was really looking forward to learn something from it since I an a technology trainer. And what makes it worse is my class at NSU was based on it, so the class was a waste also.

Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary
Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary by Al Januszewski (Paperback - September 23, 2007)
$41.95 $38.88