Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2006
I bought this for my 9 month old Grandson and he loves it. We lock the wheels and it stays secure while he pulls himself up. Soon he will be pushing it and walking behind it. He also loves to sit on it and be pushed around the room. It has a storage box that he puts wooden blocks into. The horn and key keeps him busy without being annoying like a lot of the toys that play music everytime a button is pressed.
on November 4, 2006
I purchased this for my niece for her 1st birthday. My brother tells me that she is really enjoying the walker. She went from hiding her toys in the seat, to scooting around the house, to now pushing it from room to room. It is really growing with her.
on March 14, 2013
This walker/rider is super cute. My son loves the built in tool box in the seat - he loves to hide things! The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 is that when used as walker and pushing on the front it flips very easily because there is no weight in the back. I started putting some books or magazines in the tool box to give it some weight and keep it from flipping.
on June 22, 2012
Two of the wheels did not rotate properly. Plastic is cheap, poor quality. Lightweight. I was persuaded by the glowing reviews but seriously this toy quality is so bad in my opinion it's not worth more than $10-$15. I ended up returning this so-called "4-in-1 Walker"
on May 21, 2007
I agree with all the comments above. I'd also add that if your baby has not learnt to stand on his own yet or is just learning, then an adult should be close by. My 10 month old loves the walker. But since he hasn't quite mastered standing without holding anything, he has toppled over while playing with the walker. Fortunately, there was always someone around, so he hasn't hurt himself.

Otherwise, i think this is a great learning toy.
on May 8, 2008
I bought this for my girl when she was 12 months and she only likes to sit on it when I'm there to push her around. Other than that, she would just love to remove the storage box and trying to piece it back again. Not a really great toy to learn how to walk as it is very light and moves too fast (even on carpeted surface) without you constantly trying to slow her down.
on February 6, 2007
Although I have not yet seen the product "in action," I am told my the parents of the children that the 3 year old loves this toy as much as the one year old--for whom it was intended. That speaks well to me for an interesting push-toy. Having sent many of these types of toddler-walking-pushing wagons or cars, it was really fun to select a product that was different and from a newer manufacturer.
on January 4, 2014
I bought this for my 10 month old son. He is starting to pull himself up, so I wanted it around for when he started trying to walk. It's really a cute toy and I love that it has multiple "uses" (walker, rider, toolbox). He does love the toy, especially the toolbox as he loves to open and close it, this is where I feel caution is needed. The lid has a thin plastic edge and he has a habit of holding the inside of the box with one hand and and putting his weight on the other to close it, pressing down on his fingers. He also pulls out the piece that allows the box to "lock", so I've taken it away for now. I wished this part was designed a little differently, not really appropriate for a 10 month old despite the age range listed. If I'd known this I might have waited until he was a bit older to buy this toy, but I think I'd have still purchased it. I just supervise him closely when playing with the toy box and if I can't then I take the box away, he still likes the toy and can put things in the hollow from the box, which is good enough for now.
on July 16, 2013
My grand daughter loved it on sight. She can easily pull out and put back the toy box seat. Walked with it right away. We loved that there were no parts to put together. Ready when unwrapped which was great!
on June 6, 2014
This is a very cheap 'toy' and can hardly be used as a walker since it tips over. It only weights about 2 pounds so it tips very easily. My 11 month old is also not impressed. I think this seems more like a $15-$20 toy. I will be returning this.