4.0 out of 5 stars Interlocking children mats

Published on August 6, 2011 by onlineshopper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Alot smaller than expected, August 6, 2011
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
Brightly coloured and cushioned enough in case of falls or toppling over. This number mat was alot smaller than expected. Wish I had not bothered buying this one but the alphabet one instead as this is way too small even for just one baby to play on. May have to buy another set to add on in order to have more playing space. I bought this for my 6 month old girl to practice sitting on as it provides more cushion than just carpet incase she falls but found I could not turn away for even a second while she is playing on here as she could pull the piece up and start chewing on the knobbly edges. (Choking Hazard) So please be extra careful when leaving your baby to play on this. Beware and becareful to those who are considering buying this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interlocking children mats, March 11, 2010
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
My son is 8 months old and still spits up a lot so we bought these to cover our carpet so it doesn't get destroyed now that he is crawling and trying to walk. They are easy to clean and easy to take up and down each day. I would have given these 5 stars but I was a little disappointed in the area they covered, I would recommend also buying the letters so it covers more square footage.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun product, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
The toddlers love it. I just wish the small pieces were fastened in permanently so the whole number pops out but not all the dots. It would make it a more practical and mom friendly product. My daughter in law uses it on her basement floor as a play area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you would expect, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
This tile set is great for some extra padding on your floor or carpet. It's about 9 square feet and the numbers pop out which is great if your child likes to eat everything in sight. I would definitely purchase this again for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great or babies too, January 21, 2010
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
WE bought this as a play-mat for my baby's toy space in our living room, it's easy to keep clean and he loves the bright colors. I know we will use it for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmat for my baby, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
Works great, I don't have to worry about my 7 month old baby falling while crawling or while trying to transition from sitting to crawling. He loves the colors and I know that he will soon be taking it apart and putting it together! The only problem I have is the cat use it as a scratch pad!! You need at least two to cover an area.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for grandmother, April 14, 2010
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
I purchased these to go on the floor of a play yard in my desert home because I have flagstone floor and my twin grandsons are crawling. It was perfect and easy to store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Grans, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
I bought this for my son to put on the basement floor so they can play in the basement. It keeps the kids off the cool floor. I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars my kid likes it, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
very colorful, easy to setup, numbers pop out. Very comforting. My year old kid loves it, hopefull she will pick up the numbers. I'd recommend this for every kid. Need to come with the boarders though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but number comes out easily, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Edushape Edu Tiles - Numbers, 10 Piece Set (Baby Product)
Good product, easy to clean, size of blocks is good. Only problem is the numbers comes out if I walk on the blocks or sit on them with baby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›