5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting fun for girls and boys - easy to clean, too!
Published on February 2, 2011 by M. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Perfect
Published on January 4, 2011 by Mommies for Safer Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting fun for girls and boys - easy to clean, too!, February 2, 2011
M. Young (montego bay, jamaica) - See all my reviews
With a 3yr old son and 5 yr old daughter, we have purchased a LOT of bathtub toys. My kids play with this set, as well as the dinosaur set from Edushape for hours (or at least until all the hot water is gone). The toys in any of the sets (the one I'm reviewing first has cars, bus, rescue vehicles, street and street signs) allow them to use their imagination to enact movement and sounds of the vehicles. It's fun to watch them dream up new scenarios.
What I love about these toys compared to others that I've had is how quickly they dry. We've all had bath toys that squirt get moldy and gross inside. Others tend to get slimy. Not these. They dry quickly and are easy to wipe clean.
One reviewer mentioned that they were of lower quality than the Alex brand and I have not found that to be true at all. We've had these for about 2 months and there is no fading, chipping off of colors or any other quality issues. The pieces are thick and sturdy and are holding up well to nightly abuse. The colors are still bright and look great. They make a great gift, too. :)

Update 12/11: Have had three of these sets for nearly a year and every piece is holding up as new. Kids are now 4 and 6 and still pllay with them during every bath. How many toys can you say that about a year later? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler son loves them!, November 17, 2010
Carly (JENSEN BEACH, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Edushape Magic Creations Bath Playset - Dinosaurs (Baby Product)
This toy is simple and fun! The set sticks to the wall of the bath and shower, the pieces stick to each other, and they also float. The item IS for ages 3+, and a determined toddler could really chew these up if he or she wanted to, but I watch my son, and we've had no problems!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Perfect, January 4, 2011
I bought this as a gift and noticed right away that the quality is not as good as a set of similar bath toys that are in the shape of cars made by Alex toys. The size of the dinosaurs are good, and the colors are bright but they seem slightly worn, as if the colors are already starting to come off in specks. I bought the Alex brand bath toys for my own child and they still look brand new even after several baths. In my opinion I'm not sure if these dinosaur ones will hold up as well but they still looked good enough to give as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves this, February 8, 2011
Great product. The foam shapes are brightly colored and seem sturdy. This toy keeps my 2 year old daughter busy and happy while I wash her hair. I would recommend a product like this for any parent of small children. It really does make bath time easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars large, colorful and fun!, January 12, 2010
Brainquake "GB" (Manhattan, New York) - See all my reviews
I bought this to further encourage my kids' interest in dinosaurs and science in general. If your child likes to play during her/his bathtime then this is a great tool/toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must to have in bathroom, July 1, 2009
This is a very nice and recommending to everyone product. My son loves to play with it while taking shower. He gets so involved and distracted, that he literally ignore of what all is going around him. A must buy product for a very active kids like mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for bath time!, July 12, 2014
Lots of pieces, more than I was expecting. Great addition to bath time for you little one that's into dinosaurs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Fun - Quality not as good as Alex toys bath toys., June 4, 2014
Size is good, colors bright but they more looking like a piece of the foam with an animal sticker on it vs. foam shaped like an animal…. could have been done much better in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 16, 2014
bright nice colors, all different sizes and can stick on top of each other. My kids love these and wont take a bath without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we were looking for!, December 31, 2013
My two year old granddaughter loves these - makes bath time a lot of fun. We now have a hard time getting her out of the tub!

Edushape Magic Creations Bath Playset - Dinosaurs