Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 27, 2007
This is a pretty snazzy and signifantly slimmer case than a leather one. The hooks are bendable and may not clip securely, so you have to be careful when attaching keys. Would prefer a 2-snap closure rather than the 1-snap one, but it's a fine case for the price.
on August 22, 2009
Though it's attractive and comfortable, and roomy enough to snap shut on a hefty clutch of keys, the loops pop loose and, after you've reinserted them, they're just looser and looser. Had it three weeks (after years w/ a Coach case)...and I've had it.
on November 17, 2013
Gave it as a gift, is liked and appreciated. Very sturdy and attractive. The gold-finish key loops are a little sharp and recipient says they sometimes link themselves together or (rarely) open spotaneously, but that's the only weak point.
on May 26, 2012
nice finish, quality construction. Doesn't show it well but single snap closure, a zippered pocket for small items. open pockets on each end flap and a I would recommend this to friends. key attachment via a standard captive hook with hinge. If over time the hook disconnects too easily and releases the key, it can be reverse bent to provide stronger latching. a second layer leather under the key bar can be used for holding ticket stubs and such items.
on December 3, 2007
The eelskin keycase is very well made and looks expensive although the price was very reasonable. It is compact and fits easily in a pocket. It was shipped super fast and my husband is very pleased with it.
on January 17, 2013
This is a nice looking key case that has worked well for me.

I'm a bit surprised by some of the other reviews for this product since the problems some other people have had haven't been an issue for me. None of the key rings has popped open on me and I haven't lost any of my keys as a result of using this case. I initially did put a key fob on one of the rings but then I noticed there was a zippered compartment and decided to put the fob in there so it definitely wouldn't get lost if there was a key ring malfunction. I like being able to just hold the case up to the fob reader instead of having to get the fob out.

My only real issue with this case is that some of the rings on mine were much more difficult to open than others. Given that I don't have so many keys that I need to use each ring, I simply used the ones that were easier to open.
on May 28, 2010
The key case is well made and looks great. One of the clips slipped from its slot as I was inserting one of the keys, but I placed it back and narrowed the gap slightly by applying force at the ends of the clip support. No problems since then. I am happy with the purchase.
on December 26, 2010
It was easy enough to put the keys onto the clips. However, the clips didn't stay secure to their bracket for even an hour. My car key and its clip fell on the floor at a store minutes after setting up the case. Glad I noticed. You get the idea. The base that holds the clips is soft and weak. The barb on the end of the clips meant to secure them into the bracket are tiny and inadequate. The leather, eelskin, however, is a delight. Too bad it's a useless item.
on November 10, 2010
I've had my burgundy one for about 2 years now and it's still holding up just fine. Once in a great while one of the hooks will come open, but I think perhaps that may be my own fault for not making sure they are securely closed enough when transferring keys. Not sure. It's only happened a couple of times. It's the only reason this gets a 4 star instead of 5.

It's nice having a way to keep my keys wrapped up together in my purse. I've been very pleased with this purchase. A lot of people seem to think it's "cool." I would probably buy again if something happened to my current one.
on September 21, 2007
I purchased this item for my son; he likes its appearance, and he thinks that the mounting hooks will be sturdy enough- we told him of complaints that we had heard of the lack of strength of the hooks on other products that I had considered- he thinks this one will be OK.