Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

67%
33%

on August 27, 2014
My daughter wore this costume for Halloween when she just turned 1 year old. We bought the 12-18 months and it was a little big. The only thing that i didn't like about the costume was the hair on Eeyore's head...was falling out and clumps were stuck in the hair..had to cut them out. She loves Pooh and firends so was very happy with this purchase. Much cuter on!
on January 27, 2012
Bought this for my son and halloween in chicago can get really cold sometimes. this kept him warm definitely! this is not the cheap quality costume. he wore it on 3 different halloween parties that week so i think i got my money worth it already =D . machine washable!
on December 28, 2012
We received so many complements. Tail is really cute. Fit my 16 month old son who is tall for his age.