Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 25, 2015
Mass Effect 3 is probably the best out of all three, I'm disappointed about ME4 though with new characters, Commander Shepard was the last person anyone wanted to mess with, at least with the route I had my character take.
on December 3, 2013
Played it and beat it multiple times on the Xbox, and figured I might as well get the PC version on sale for my new gaming PC. Graphics are beautiful on max settings; way better than on consoles. As far as the actual gameplay goes, ME3 (and Mass Effect in general) is incredibly fun, action-packed, and the story is excellent. The Mass Effect universe in general has incredible lore.
on June 10, 2014
As the title says, this is a good follow on to the series. If you haven't played the other two, I would recommend that you play them first as the story is fun and I think the first was actually the best of the series.
on January 4, 2014
To tell the truth I liked ME2 better, but that does not mean this is not a great game, really enjoyed it.
Also, had no problems whatsoever with Origin, so nothing to complaint about, completely recommended.
on January 4, 2014
Well I can Instant access it through Origins linked with Amazon absolutely no problem...
Plus with the huge discount and zero risk.