Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version [Download]
- Battle as Commander Shepard on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it's too late
- Enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat
- Customize your Commander Shepard, your squad and weapons to engage the enemy on your terms
- Allows the option to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, but can also be played as a standalone game
- Experience a new emphasis on melee combat, movement and an improved cover system
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat
Customize your Commander Shepard, your squad and weapons to engage the enemy on your terms
Allows the option to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, but can also be played as a standalone game
Experience a new emphasis on melee combat, movement and an improved cover system
From the Manufacturer
Mass Effect 3 is a Role-playing Game (RPG) / Third-Person Shooter hybrid set in a Science Fiction universe. Mass Effect 3 is the third game in the popular Mass Effect series, and is rumored to be the final installment. In it players continue the adventures of Commander Shepard utilizing extreme character customization which is the hallmark feature of the series. Additional features include: the ability to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, ownership/play of previous games not required, customizable weapons, improved mobility and melee combat, many returning characters (if they were not killed off in previous imported games), an improved cover system that allows for more action and more.
The Final Chapter in the Mass Effect Trilogy
Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as "Reapers," has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.
Key Game Features
- A Rich, Branching Storyline - Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game
- Massive in Scope - Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it's too late
- Large-scale and Intelligent Enemies - Battle enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat
- Unlock a Customizable Arsenal - Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades including scopes, grips, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair
- Unleash Death from Afar or Go Toe-to-Toe - Customize your soldier and squad to engage the enemy on your terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play
A customizable arsenal.
A rich branching storyline.
Multiple play options.
Get the ultimate Mass Effect 3 experience with the N7 Digital Deluxe Edition! This limited package includes:
- 70-page digital art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
- "From Ashes" DLC
- Limited edition digital Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
- Exclusive 4x6 lithographic digital print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.
- A full collection of in-game content
- N7 Arsenal Pack – Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
- Normandy Robotic Dog companion.
- Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack – New appearances for your favorite squad members.
- N7 Hoodie – For Commander Shepard’s casual days on board the Normandy.
- Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
- Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.
- Deluxe items can be found within the Origin client by viewing "i" on your title.
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7|
|Processor:||1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)||2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)|
|RAM:||1GB for XP / 2GB RAM for Vista/Win 7||2GB for XP / 4GB RAM for Vista/Win 7|
|Hard Drive:||2.5 GB|
|Video Card:||NVIDIA 7900 or better; ATI X1800 or better. Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 9300, 8500, 8400, and 8300 are below minimum system requirements, as are AMD/ATI Radeon HD3200, HD3300, and HD4350.|
|Controls:||Mouse, Keyboard only|
|Additional Info:||DirectX 9.0 compatible; Requires Origin account for installation and activation|
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Digital Deluxe
Top Customer Reviews
i assume amazon has fixed their digital downloading process of the game but if not, i leave my original post below.
like most people, the story was quite a disappointment. it really didn't connect well altogether. that said, i'm still leaving my 5-star rating because i still found the game fun to play and right now find myself really liking multiplayer. if you're planning on purchasing ME3 in anticipation of an amazing story and sequel to ME1-2, i would say be cautious, maybe if you have a friend who already has it play around with it first. otherwise, i would say try to play the game for the battle sequences and don't focus too much on the plot.
Don't delete the files from Amazon if you've downloaded it already!
this is for people who have downloaded the pre-load off of Amazon's digital game and software service and have no idea what to do with the files. first of all, understand that you will NOT be able to play the game until EA's release of March 6th. this is simply to get ahead of the crowd by having everything ready to go at the stroke of midnight.
so like some others, i tried to install the game from the files downloaded by amazon and like the others, failed to get anything going with it. this is my first amazon game download so i don't know if this is supposed to happen and everything magically comes together on release date. so for those of you who would like some sort of validation that you did indeed download the right files and what have you, you can do a little sneak around.
before you can try anything with ME3 you'll have to install Origin (essentially EA's version of Steam). create a user blah blah blah...Read more ›
So if any of you were in the same position I was in this morning, you downloaded Mass Effect 3 from amazon.com, preloading the game in anticipation of saving the Earth, shooting guns, seeing your romance to the end, etc etc. But after I downloaded it and ran the autorun.exe in the folder that mass effect 3 was in, when origin opened up I got an installation failed notice, then swore at my computer screen and specifically at origin(since it is a piece of ____ (insert curse word here)). So, I started moving around the games files, extracting them to different places, renaming files. And after one fix I tried, I got Mass Effect 3 to install! Steps for my fix are included below:
1. Go to your program files directory, find the "origin games" folder and open it. In that folder, create a new folder called "Mass Effect 3". Next, go to the folder with the files you downloaded from the amazon servers and open it up.
2. Find the .zip folder called "Mass Effect 3" and right click on it. Select "extract All" from the drop down list and extract the files in the .zip folder and extract them to the new folder called "Mass Effect 3" in your origin games folder (the filepath should look something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3).
3. After all the files are finished extracting, run origin and log in, Mass Effect 3 should be in your games tab, ready to install!
I'd give this 5 stars but the installation is a hassle. Hope amazon customer support sees this and lets other customers know how to fix it. Hope this helps someone else who is frustrated by EA's incompetence like I was :P
Have a good day,
Per usual, the combat isn't innovative for a Shooter (although being able to roll is a nice change) and the controls have interactivity and general response issues from time to time, but lifting "main powers" (Slow-Down Time, "Blinking" across the map, Invisibility, etc) from other games in genre, and then using them as the centerpieces for the six classes, provides a lot of diversity. I've always enjoyed replaying the games of the series for that reason, but I'm not sure I can endure the disappointment of not being able to alter Shepard's or the galaxy's fate in any significant way.
Music, set design, and cinematography also come through strongly, with the game world really feeling like a galaxy going through a desperate time -- until the final hurdle, where the fight scenes become stratified (can't change them unlike Mass Effect 2) and generic (just lots of bland and confusing action on the screen, think beginning of Episode III in SW Prequel Trilogy).
So now we get to the part I really want to talk about. The game's ending.
So aside from the things noted in the above observations, what's wrong with the ending?
Well, first of all, the conclusion of the series is making a split second decision to resolve a tension that was never a central theme of the series -- the inability of Organics and Synthetics to coexist peacefully.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome game! Wish EA still supported the Multiplayer portion of the game with current challenges and special missions.Published 4 months ago by Mark Mallrich
Only complaint is you still have to buy Bioware Points bc this does NOT have all the DLC. The only way to get all the DLC... Read morePublished 5 months ago by tj
It's Mass Effect 3. Worked perfectly even with importing my Mass Effect 2 save from Steam.Published 6 months ago by Jon
This whole series was amazing all the way through. The 3rd game was the most epic of the series and having the added DLC included in the Deluxe Version made it that much better. Read morePublished 6 months ago by S. PARKINSON
I Have Great 2015 Pc Games Titles, Windows 8.1 pro Keys, Xbxox One cards, All On Sale PayPal Accepted!!
www.buypckeys. Read more