The popular guide to the project management body ofknowledge, now fully updated
Now in its seventh edition, this comprehensive guide to projectmanagement has long been considered the standard for bothprofessionals and academics. With more than 32,000 copies sold inthe last three editions, it has now been fully updated to cover thenew PMBOK 5. Well-known expert Robert Wysocki has added more than100 pages of new content based on instructor feedback, enhancingthe coverage of best-of-breed methods and tools for ensuringproject management success.
With enriched case studies, accompanying exercises and solutionson the companion website, and PowerPoint slides for all figures andtables, the book is ideal for instructors and students as well asactive project managers.
- Serves as a comprehensive guide to project management for botheducators and project management professionals
- Completely updated to cover the new PMBOK 5
- Examines traditional, agile, and extreme project managementtechniques; the Enterprise Project Management Model; and Kanban andScrumban methodologies
- Includes a companion website with exercises and solutions andwell as PowerPoint slides for all the figures and tables used
- Written by well-known project management expert RobertWysocki
Effective Project Management, Seventh Edition remains thecomprehensive resource for project management practitioners,instructors, and students.