5.0 out of 5 stars For flying - you won't need to add a liquid cleanser to that little zip top bag, October 27, 2006
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Age Defying Cleansing Cloth Refills, 30-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
Now that we are limited to a one-quart zip top bag of liquids and gels when flying I am constantly looking for ways to get everything I need in that little bag. These cleansing cloths are DRY so they don't have to go in that one quart baggie - leaving you more room in there for things like shampoo, conditioner, mascara, hair gel, foundation primer, eyelash primer, hair spray, perfume, etc. etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cleansing, great for travel, May 10, 2007
Kindle Customer "Morgan" (Eastern KY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These are great for every day cleansing, and they leave your skin looking wonderful. My mom likes to cut them into quarters to make them last longer, and that works well. The whole cloth is large enough to do a quick sponge bath if you're in a situation where that's necessary - on a long plane or train ride, camping, a long car trip.

Because it's a pre-treated dry cloth, these are really easy to carry. Take a little stack with you when you travel and there's nothing to spill. As someone else mentioned, they're great for airplanes. It's easy to keep one in your purse to freshen up, too, though you do need water. For a water-free solution, try Olay Regenerist MicroExfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths - 30 Ea. I find these to be a little gentler than the wet cloths, so they're my first choice, because the wet ones have a stronger anti-aging treatment in them.

I like these better than the Daily facial cloths - they seem gentler on my skin, but they have that great age defying treatment. Follow with Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum, Concentrated Amino-Peptide Complex, Fragrance Free - 1.7 fl oz for maximum results.