5.0 out of 5 stars Good item
They are very nice and do a good job. Of keeping. Cold air from getting. Into your face if are are try to keep the wind our of your face
Published 5 months ago by Robby Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Item smelled of flammable substance
Loved the style and color but item smelled awful. I even washed it to see if I could remove flammable smell and that did not work. Going to return it and hopeful replacement will not smell!
Published 10 months ago by janice montroy

2.0 out of 5 stars Item smelled of flammable substance, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Eforstore 6 in 1 Thermal Fleece Balaclava Hat Hood Police Swat Ski Bike Wind Stopper Face Mask New Caps Neck Warmer (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, June 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars its worth the money, August 29, 2014
Excellent product, I can shovel the snow in the driveway all day in cold winter weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks good and it's warm and functional, July 28, 2014
I thought that this product was worth buying. It looks good and it's warm and functional. However, I think the picture is misleading. I thought that I was supposed to receive 4 - one in each color, but I only received 1 and it's black. Also, it really doesn't extend down the neck as far as the picture makes it look. It just barely covers the neck and doesn't cover the upper neck-shoulder margin at all. It works fine if you're wear a fleece with a collar over it though.