Egg

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggsactly on Target
Bought as a present for someone who collects eggs. As noted in the online description, the recipes are rather exotic and the pictures are intended to be artistic. Well, that was very accurate in both regards. Great coffee table book for an egg lover, not so good as a cook book for your common omelet-eater.
Published on January 11, 2010 by G. Troutman

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was expecting a text book filled with useful facts on creative ways to use eggs, instead I got a book filled with fancy pictures and a few funky recipes. Will look really pretty sitting on the coffee table, but I doubt I'll ever use it in the kitchen.
Published on September 14, 2009 by Bookophile

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggsactly on Target, January 11, 2010
G. Troutman (Winston-Salem, NC USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 14, 2009
Bookophile (Philadelphia, PA. USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, August 23, 2007
This review is from: Egg (Hardcover)
A rich and sumptuous book with stunning photography and a single minded focus on strange and beguiling quotes on, and recipes for, eggs.

ARRAY(0xa71855f4)

Egg
Egg by Lyndsay Mikanowski (Hardcover - April 24, 2007)
Used & New from: $49.45