Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on March 11, 2013
Incredibly small. Cheap packaging and cheap contents. If you are going to spend $0.00, you would be better off filling a basket (one that is larger than 6") with stuff that will be worth the while.
on March 6, 2013
For the price of this basket I was expecting something larger. I could have went up to Target and picked out a basket just like this for a quarter of the price. Or something much larger for the same price.I'm sure my little girl will love it but, next year I won't waist my money.
on March 17, 2013
The basket contents were poor in quality and the chocolate bunny was visually old and broken. This product was not worth the money!
on March 12, 2013
This Easter basket is way too small for the price. The pictures on the website make it look much bigger, and much pinker. The basket we received is green. Plus, who puts packing peanuts in Easter baskets? Not this bunny.
on March 28, 2014
very disapointed. very small basket for the price and bunny very small. My grandkids live out of town and my daughter called me to say how small it was and the things that are pictured are not in the basket
on February 22, 2015
Bought this piece of total crap last year. The entire basket is worth no more than two bits. Please don't waste your money when you can easily put a quality basket together yourself. Trust me on this.
on March 20, 2013
I could have made this basket for less then $10. It is small, empty and I am embarrassed to leave it for my 6 year old daughter. This company should be ashamed of themselves. DO NOT BUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!
on March 29, 2013
This item was ordered through Amazon.
I am tired of ordering an item through Amazon that is shown in a picture as being pink and having it arrive in green !! ... last year I ordered my granddaughter (through Amazon) the Egg-Streme Glamour Girl Easter gift Basket that was shown with a pink straw purse ... it arrived in a green straw purse !!! ... this year I ordered (through Amazon) the Egg-streme Glamour Girl Easter Gift Basket in a pink basket ... it arrived in a green basket !!!
My granddaughter loves pink !!!
I am really annoyed at this false advertising !! ... look at the picture ... the basket is clearly pink !!!!!!!
I don't understand why Amazon shows pictures that are not at all what a person orders !
I am very disappointed the second year in a row !!!!
Gramma
on April 4, 2015
I purchased this Basket a mere 4 days before Easter, and I received it the very next day. The shipping was fast, the packaging was neat and clean, not messy, and the basket is just as it appears in the picture. I would suggest this one. For the price, and the contents of the basket, its an amazing deal!
on March 22, 2014
The basket is of poor quality. The little and I mean little pink bunny is scraggly and I am embarrassed to give this to my 8 year old granddaughter. I'll eat the money I wasted on this cheaply made item and create my own. As for Great Arrivals Gift Baskets, someone needs to put this company out of business.