5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Product Takes practice & must read instructions
I honestly don't understand how some ppl r giving this product a bad rating bz this product works for me 99% of the time. Read instructions VERY VERY carefully. This is what works for me---ADD SALT TO EGGS IN BOILING WATER (this helps the egg to peel better later on in the eggstrator)
Make sure egg is DRY, this does not work with WET or REFRIDGERATED EGGS...
Published on February 4, 2011 by loralilee

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What It's Cracked Up to Be
I am not happy with my product and can't find a link to the manufacturer. (If there is one please send it to me.)
The thing broke after we tried just two eggs.
Published on July 6, 2010 by Sharon Tanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Product Takes practice & must read instructions, February 4, 2011
Make sure egg is DRY, this does not work with WET or REFRIDGERATED EGGS
Make sure the fat end of the boiled egg is cracked well (this is the end the egg is pushed through at bottom of)
Make sure a hole is pierced through small end of egg, including the skin, at top of the egg
Make sure egg is positioned with fat end at bottom & give a good push, making sure air is compressing through the egg

If it doesn't work, just reposition the egg, and try again. Out of 12 eggs, I get about 10 that come out with no problem. To me its worth the hassle of peeling each egg.

4.0 out of 5 stars Egg-Stractor MASTER!!!, June 10, 2010
This review is from: Eggpeeler Egg Extractor with Bonus Egg Slicer
Seriously, the truth is in the manual that comes with this product. Sometimes you're egg is going to pop out with too much force and look like you threw it into a fan, but after a while; given you read the directions - the thing actually works and saves a huge amount of time and frustration that comes with the traditional peeling of eggs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What It's Cracked Up to Be, July 6, 2010
Sharon Tanner (Clarksville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eggpeeler Egg Extractor with Bonus Egg Slicer
The thing broke after we tried just two eggs.

1.0 out of 5 stars egg peeler, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Eggpeeler Egg Extractor with Bonus Egg Slicer
its great if you weigh 450 lbs and both hands are small hams it works but for average person i ruined a bunch of eggs and tossed it out.

1.0 out of 5 stars egg peeler, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Eggpeeler Egg Extractor with Bonus Egg Slicer
Does not work well at all. The free egg slicer, that came with it, has been satisfactory, although a bit bulky.

The egg peeler itself is hard to use and we did not find that it would peel eggs adequately as advertised.

2.0 out of 5 stars back to hand peeling, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Eggpeeler Egg Extractor with Bonus Egg Slicer
Followed directions as written. After two dozen eggs we found it only good for shelling yolks. We are back to peeling by hand

Eggpeeler Egg Extractor with Bonus Egg Slicer