5.0 out of 5 stars Best Scent Ever
I was looking for the same scent Linen spray that I had bought at BB&B several years ago. This Egyptian Cotton Spray is the same wonderful smell. So glad I ordered this. It's great to walk into the bedroom to this soft, refreshing scent.
Published 21 months ago by BamaBrew

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm
was $7.90 for product and $11.00 for shipping and handling. not too worried about the smell at this point. thought it was a tad bit much for the happiness.
Published 8 months ago by ak907

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Scent Ever, March 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous!, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
I love this stuff, and I wish I could give it 5 stars, but the shipping costs kind of blew that out of the water. Used to be able to get this at BED,BATH and Beyond for less than six bucks, but they no longer carry it. Still, it makes my sheets smell fabulous. FRESH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell's amazing!, March 13, 2013
GRG (Washington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
I love the smell of this spray, my only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger bottle! It's fresh, clean & long lasting on my fabrics. Egyptian cotton is a very hard fragrance to find & I've never been disappointed by this brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE how it smells!!!!!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
I spray this on ALL my linens. Its light, clean, fresh....like being outdoors. It doesn't overpower, yet you still can smell it for about a day or two after you apply it to your linens. Guests always comment how good my towels smell:) It makes a great gift too. Highly recommend this product

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, April 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's more than "just" okay, December 25, 2013
I originally bought this @ Khols and was unable to get it again, I called the company
& they directed me where to go to buy it again. I have received so many positive compliments about this spray. Many people think its a perfume. I use it on my bedding, linens & clothes & can no longer live without it. I recommend it to anyone ask me ,"why do you smell so good"?

5.0 out of 5 stars I luv it I luv it, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
From now on my sheets are very soft! This silky touch lasts for more than three days, also the fresh scent lasts for approximately one week. I pass by my bed room and I can smell it! Oh I luuuuuuuuuuuv it!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish if they can made more different scents, with more variety

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fragrance!, October 22, 2013
Jude A. Eggert (Beautiful Midwest) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
Absolutely lovely fragrance.I have an Etsy business and spray all of my linens one more time before they leave our home and customers always comment so positively.Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice scent, too many chemicals, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
I enjoyed the scent of this linen spray, but I wish it didn't contain so many chemicals. Thinking about trying out some internet recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved to put it in the rinse cycle with my ..., December 13, 2014
This review is from: Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray (Health and Beauty)
I used to buy a Linen Spray from Bed Bath and Beyond in the Egyptian Cotton aroma. I was in total despair when they discontinued it!! I searched the web but couldn't find the same brand anywhere. Sadness overtook me... I loved to put it in the rinse cycle with my sheets, towels and bath rugs, it is such a soothing calming aroma and it doesn't over power. I describe the scent as RICH! I decided to try this brand from the San Francisco Comapny after I read endless good reviews. I am NOT disappointed at all. YAY!! It is just as wonderful as my prior brand. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Egyptian Cotton ® Linen Spray