Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Egyptian Cotton|Change

on March 10, 2013
I was looking for the same scent Linen spray that I had bought at BB&B several years ago. This Egyptian Cotton Spray is the same wonderful smell. So glad I ordered this. It's great to walk into the bedroom to this soft, refreshing scent.
on March 13, 2013
I love the smell of this spray, my only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger bottle! It's fresh, clean & long lasting on my fabrics. Egyptian cotton is a very hard fragrance to find & I've never been disappointed by this brand!
on January 25, 2014
I love this stuff, and I wish I could give it 5 stars, but the shipping costs kind of blew that out of the water. Used to be able to get this at BED,BATH and Beyond for less than six bucks, but they no longer carry it. Still, it makes my sheets smell fabulous. FRESH!
on November 27, 2012
I spray this on ALL my linens. Its light, clean, fresh....like being outdoors. It doesn't overpower, yet you still can smell it for about a day or two after you apply it to your linens. Guests always comment how good my towels smell:) It makes a great gift too. Highly recommend this product
on December 25, 2013
I originally bought this @ Khols and was unable to get it again, I called the company
& they directed me where to go to buy it again. I have received so many positive compliments about this spray. Many people think its a perfume. I use it on my bedding, linens & clothes & can no longer live without it. I recommend it to anyone ask me ,"why do you smell so good"?
on December 13, 2014
I used to buy a Linen Spray from Bed Bath and Beyond in the Egyptian Cotton aroma. I was in total despair when they discontinued it!! I searched the web but couldn't find the same brand anywhere. Sadness overtook me... I loved to put it in the rinse cycle with my sheets, towels and bath rugs, it is such a soothing calming aroma and it doesn't over power. I describe the scent as RICH! I decided to try this brand from the San Francisco Comapny after I read endless good reviews. I am NOT disappointed at all. YAY!! It is just as wonderful as my prior brand. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
on April 25, 2014
was $7.90 for product and $11.00 for shipping and handling. not too worried about the smell at this point. thought it was a tad bit much for the happiness.
on July 31, 2015
Oh man I love this.. Just love this. I have been searching and searching for this one smell that used to be sold at Bed Bath and Beyone.. The prices of course here is not good, but when you want something bad enough you will pay for it. However this was a gift for my mom as she too had been looking and looking for this same sent! I am happy to have surprised her with this.
on February 11, 2014
From now on my sheets are very soft! This silky touch lasts for more than three days, also the fresh scent lasts for approximately one week. I pass by my bed room and I can smell it! Oh I luuuuuuuuuuuv it!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish if they can made more different scents, with more variety
on June 6, 2014
if you are one of the people that fell in love with the egyptian cotton linen spray from Bed Bath and Beyond, and are very sad cuz ya can't find it any more.....look no further. this is as close as you're going to get. it only drawback is it doesn't last as long as the one from bb&b. guess ya gotta take the good with the bad.