Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 12, 2012
After reading so many good reviews, I decided to give a try. I ordered this soap together with another 4. The seller was so generous, he gave me a free bar as a gift. (thanks!)
I opened this soap, expected to smell strong floral scent. I was wrong. I was not sure if I was too used to the stronger scent so that my nose could not smell a thing or it was just like that. I was quite disappointed because I want it to be able to make my bathroom smells great. It did not meet my expectation, so I only gave it 3 stars.
If you are looking for stronger scent like me. I recommend the soaps with Provence Lavender essential oil from this company.
review image review image
on April 14, 2016
I didn't want for this soap to be gone because it smells amazing and made my skin so soft. The price is a little high so i don't get it too often. Wish it was cheaper. It's a very nice indulgence.
on August 7, 2011
First I must say the soap came fast and they sent this plus a Castile Olive Palm Soap which I'm In love with I have to say I tried Castile soap before and it was to strong but the way this company makes there soaps I swear it's gentle and perfect for sensitive and I love love love it! it cleans so well smells nice and It was sweet of them to send an extra one I will be buying more and telling my friends and family because the soap is very good I swear it is :)
on May 24, 2013
This is the last soap in my 12 piece gift set. It looks like the best was saved for last. The eccentric combination of ingredients work wonderfully. The elegant aroma of the geranium smells great and the lathering is perfect. It leaves your skin feeling very refreshed, smooth and smelling amazing. I would recommend this soap to everyone.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
Wonderful soap from Natural Handcrafted Soap. This geranium scent is my favorite. Makes a nice lather and lasts a long time.
on November 2, 2008
I have very sensitive skin. I got redish spot skin reaction from most soaps.
I tried Olay soap, it work with my skin but it made my bathtub hard to stand up.
I almost fall off a few times after olay shower.
I tried naturalhandcraftedsoapAll Natural Egyptian Geranium with French Rose Clay and Cocoa Butter Soap 8 Oz, my skin r fine now. I can stand in my bathtub now ;))
99 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2012
It was not what I expected. It looked & smelled great, but there was no moisture to my skin. It left it very dry! Try Cathryn Violet Artisan Soap made in RI. The best soap I've ever had.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse