Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Pink Floyd Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 12, 2012
A perfect continuation to where we left off in Eighty Days Blue. I found this installment to be a bit calmer than the other two in the series, not as rough in the BDSM scene and the sex is mellower. There are still plenty of erotic scenes, some F/F action, multiple partner scenes, BDSM elements and the anticipation is there just as in the others and it's still an intriguing read that sucks the reader in its pages just as the others. Any reader of the erotic genre will also get sucked into Summer and Dominik's story.

We get to see a softer side to Dominik and bask in his glory since he finished his book and it's been published with great success. He's now working on a second book and taking a different direction this time than he did with the other, or at least trying to. It's difficult for him to focus on his writing or anything else with the constant distraction of Summer on his mind. He really does miss her. Much more than he will admit to even himself, everything about her, and he seems to unconsciously look for some of her in every woman he interacts with. Is Dominik really in love or is it something else, like infatuation?

Summer has come a very long way since Eighty Days Yellow. Her and Dominik were on again, off again, never exclusive and now have been apart for a couple of years with absolutely no contact. Both living their own separate lives, that is until Summer returns to London and runs into Dominik once again. The chemistry is still there between them and undeniable. But is he available any longer or has he moved on and settled down for good?

This series was a great emotional ride that I was more than happy to experience. I'm sad to see it end and wish for more to come of Summer and Dominik's final relationship. The ending left me wanting and wondering if it is actually finally a happy ever after for the two :)
on April 24, 2013
I felt a bit let down by the end of the first one but thinking that it surely would get better led me to purchase the final 2. There was just too much sex happening with too many characters. I was hoping there would be much more interaction with Domnick & Summer instead of so much bed hopping. I was wrong & I do not recommend this trilogy
on July 5, 2013
For me this book was really disappointing. I thought it would be the same as the other two books and that we will again be taken into the strange but erotic world of the Kink scene. It never got to that and the love story was sooo boring! Really we knew they liked each other from the first book and now it was really just stupid why she would get involved with someone else and that then not even a dominant male. The relationship with the lesbian did not make sense at all because she was very straight in the previous books. It felt like this book was written by some-one who did not read the previous books and certainly not the same person. The love scenes was not at all like the first two books and really the plot about the stolen violin? The reader knew from the start what was going on and it was absolutely stupid. I was very disappointed in the book after the first two books and really feel I should not have bothered to read this book. I kept on hoping that the book will improve but to the end it was disappointing.
on November 9, 2012
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Lines - "Good girl" he said "You like it the Catholic way, I take it?" & "Everything is about compromise. And love is biggest compromise of all."

"Nothing could follow Summer & Dominik. Others would never match the intensity of what he had witnessed. Best end on a high."

This sums up the whole series for me, this one quote explains my feelings for the three books. I hope one day to find an as interesting & testing series but i wonder deep down if it is even possible. This book had everything the other two included, sex scenes, drama, heartache & captivating moments. I was sad for it to end.
on August 15, 2013
Okay this is a first for me. I never read a series out of order. And to be honest I didn't feel lost or confused about what was going on in the story. So that is a positive. I am sure I missed a lot of back story but I am okay with that.

Now on to the rest of the story...I really wanted to like it I really did and there were some things that I did enjoy about it. There is a sweet romance under it all but there was more that I didn't care for. I love a book that is descriptive I truly do; this though, it felt too descriptive. At one point there was the description of a concert and I just caught myself skimming past some parts because it was just too much. I mean I get it the girl that was at the drums was playing and her arms were moving to bang on them, but we then get more description... her shirt is soaked in sweat I was waiting to get the description on how it rolled down her face and what it smelled like and felt like. It was just too much for me at times.

Overall I liked the idea of the story. I just felt like there could have been so many pages taken out on over detail alone. There were some steamy scenes, and some interesting stories on the violin that I did enjoy. I did love that we got a little imagery that went along with the story. :) I kind of wish more people would add pictures to their books. That would be so fun I think ;)
on March 28, 2013
I did not love this series. The writing technically US quite good, vivid and lyrical but the story has been very dark and difficult at times. The authors finally got to romance but it was a long road to get there. The note suggests there are more books coming but I think I will pass.
on November 8, 2013
I haven't enjoyed a series of books so much in a long time. As with all well written stories, I felt as if I were there, living and observing the characters as the trilogy progressed. Thank you to the talented writers for providing a short respite from my life.
on March 13, 2013
Again, I will have to say that Dominik did ot impress me as a true Dom. I did find the plot of the stolen violin interesting. If you are wanting to read this BDSM series, I would say it is light to medium BDSM. Some parts I found to be slow and cumbersome.
on August 4, 2013
This series was a very interesting read!!! It was a true side to the BDSM world!!! It has a good story plot that keeps you wanting to find out more!!! Definitely do not buy this book for the typical warm and fuzzy romance....because this book is far from tht!!
But I highly recommend this book and love the love complicated love story and the interesting characters!!!!
on January 7, 2013
SPOILER FREE REVIEW
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Romance/Erotica

In the third book of the Eighty Days trilogy Summer and Dominik finally find their way back to each other.

"it's not like there's a moratorium on orgasms, darling. You're allowed to have more than one."

"I've never had more than one."

"Well then, all your former lovers ought to be ashamed of themselves." ~Viggo and Summer

This was my favorite in the series thus far! Summer is no longer straddling the lines of danger. Yet her voyeuristic side is rolling full steam ahead. As she enters into what some call an unconventional relationship. One she never saw coming...

Summer is back in London and living with her best friend Chris when she decides to play music by signing on as a guest star with his rock band. While on tour she has a run in with a familiar face from her past. After a show she allows her Bailly(violin) to be stored with the bands equipment when it goes missing. Summer is heartbroken because the Bailly was a gift from Dominik a man she still harbors feelings for.

Dominik is currently writing his second book but is having trouble coming up with a good subject. His thoughts always lead back to Summer... He comes up with an idea to write a story focused on the history of the Bailly he gifted her and it's previous owners.

'The story of a violin' ~Dominik

Unaware of the mystery that surrounds it, he contacts the owner of the shop he purchased it from. And what he learns elevates his desire to reach out to Summer, if only to warn her.

But he's to late.

My Thoughts
Can I get more Viggo please?! I think this was the best in the series. The tango alone is a good enough reason to read the book. SEXIEST TANGO EVAH!!! Eighty days Red did not carry the intense dark theme of voyeurism that was strong in both book one and book 2. Basically Summer is tame compared to Eighty Days Blue. She still has her go with the flow spirit but instead of going to extremes to find satisfaction sexually. She allows it to come more naturally without denying her personal desires.

The readers get to meet new characters who set up stories for future books I'm sure. We get more Lauralynn whom I love, more Chris, Viggo the womanizing rock god, Fran(Summer's sister), then we have a surprising new character Luba. Each adding a new layer to the story. I think my favorite part was learning the history of the Bailly. That was a pretty intriguing storyline.

Dear readers,
This series is not for the faint of heart it has some intense dark moments. As characters become true sexual voyeurs by testing the limits of their own sexual limits. The writing is not the average erotica style it holds more of an elegant script. I definitely think this series is worth the read!

My Ratings
Characters- Appealing
Writing Style- Good
Plot/Storyline- Savory and Erotic with a bit of mystery
Steam Factor- High/Very Steamy
Overall- I liked it!!! I will continue with the series.