4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price
I went to buy these at my local hardware store and YIKES! I ordered em on here and got them for way cheeper even with shipping! I have a lot of these in my kitchen (under the cabinets) There was mistake on my order they sent the wrong quatity (I ordered 4 & 8 of two different lenghts--- They packed 4 & 4) But Amazon took care of it for me!.. Will order again I'm sure!
Published on April 10, 2011 by dolly S

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken
So it's a light bulb, nothing really to report on that. However it was shipped in a box that was way too big for the light bulb and arrived broken in half so it had to be returned. Good price and fit our cabinet... if it was in one piece when it arrived.
Published 21 months ago by Zachary Long

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, April 10, 2011
This review is from: Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, October 2, 2011
Mira Bryan (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
This bulb installs easily and ours has been running for a month without any problems at all. The prize is also amazing, the best I could find anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb - Pack of 2, July 3, 2014
This was just what I was looking for. Worked great

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, June 28, 2014
It works, it arrived unbroken, Combined with a new starter.....Im a happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, June 2, 2014
A good deal for undercabinet task lighting replacement bulbs.
Long lasting ans quite bright at a reasonable price as good as popular brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price = cheaper than last time I ordered !, May 30, 2014
Mac_Cat "MacIntosh Man" (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
These are for undercounted kitchen lights.
The are easy to change out, but very hard to find in stores.
Better yet, they cost half of what I paid just two years ago !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as ordered, May 20, 2014
The bulb came just as ordered and worked perfectly. I would recommend the product and the seller. If you need replacement bulbs this is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and last, April 29, 2014
Brian C. (Santa Cruz, CA) - See all my reviews
These bulbs were installed in our laundry room and they work very well and have lasted well in the past. I would recommend them. There isnt any green hue either witch is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peferct and handy, December 25, 2013
How handy to be able to order this online and shipped to my house! Never had to replace this bulb in my kitchen before and amazon made it so easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for replacing multiple light bulbs under the cupboard, November 10, 2013
I have 4 of these lights under my kitchen cupboards. It seems that 2 of them will burn out at a time every few months. I am glad to find these at a good price on line

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›